• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would YOU do in a certain scenario?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
  • Either you catch a shiny or you die, seems pretty fair.

Oh Arceus are you ok Lycan XD

D., I'll ise that Cherubi and Treecko and Phantump and we'll probably be killed by Fire/Poison/Psychic/Bug types. :'D

If you were given the chance, who would you rather fight?

A. Gameverse Red. Even if you get to fight him a few times in game, a real life battle in Pokemon Go would be amazing. *_*
    B. Animeverse Ash. He's the ten year old? protagonist we all love, so wynaut???
    C. PokeSpe Red. The battle system in PokeSpe is cool and I'd love to try a battle on our Gyaradoses! are you silver
    D. I'd rather be on one if the manga/anime Mystery Dungeon teams and fight Dusknoir/Rayquaza/Kyurem/etc!!
    E. I'm Gary Oak I don't need this

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I'll go with (b), because I know for certain that Ash won't bully me once he wins. xD

You see a shiny Venonat across from a pit of lava, but you have no Pokémon with you. What will you do?

(a) LOOK, A SHINY! Jump across the lava and attempt to grab the Venonat yourself.
    (b) Throw your only PokéBall across the pit of lava.
    (c) Eh, it's just a silly Venonat! Go look for a Slugma instead.
    (d) Fishing rod...? :p

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • D.

Spoiler:

You are chilling at your house when the news says that there may be a meteor in orbit near earth. While they assure people that it's not a big deal and will not strike the earth, your dad (who has connections to the team who found the meteor) says it's a lie and something needs done, but he trusts the team 100% to beat it. What do you do?

A. Going to Space Brb.
    B. What didn't you hear dad? It'll all blow over eventually.
    C. TRUST NO ONE BUT YOU'RE ROD *goes to space with fishing rod to destroy the meteor*
    D. Welp looks like I'm goinv to a new Region ;w;

Meadow

Years
  • GAHHH I CAN'T DECIDE BETWEEN (A) AND (C)! I'll just pick (c) because I can hook the fishing rod to the meteor and swing it over to the sun. :P

You are battling a Giratina, and you finally brought it down to 1 HP! What will you do now?

(a) FAREWELL, GIRATINA! Call the finishing blow.
    (b) Test your luck by throwing your only PokéBall.
    (c) Pity it and let it escape.
    (d) Try to punch it and hope that deals 1 point of damage. xD

XDDD This should totally be in Choice Quest. :P

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • Normally I'd say B, but I must be so strong so that Girantina would love to live so I'll spare him. ;3 [b[C.[/B]

So you caught a Poliwag! And it's evolved' great! What will you do now?

A. Find a Water Stone and evolve him into Poliwrath straight away!

B. Finally got a King's Rock and my friend can help me get Politoed tomorrow!

C. Keep him as a Poliwhirl, the evolutions don't look better!

D. LOOK FOR NEW EVOLUTIONS SO EXCITINGGGGG!

Meadow

Years
  • Let's look for some new evolutions! ^^ I'm probably wasting my time though, haha. (d)

You are stranded on the Abandoned Ship from Hoenn, and it's probably haunted! What will you do?

(a) Hide under one of the beds.
    (b) Go hunting for Ghosts!
    (c) Hug your Slugma tightly.
    (d) Eat ice cream to keep you distracted.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • B) Go hunting for Ghosts. I could do with some more Ghost Type for my Pokedex.

You are offered the chance to be a Pokémon for a day. You get a choice of what method you get transformed with the Pokemon options.

A) You get to choose what Pokémon you turn into. (Note: Your only options are Dunsparce, Delibird or Heatmor)

B) You can choose the type of Pokemon you turn into but could get anything of that type.

C) Ask for the 'default' choice. Congratulations you are a Lilligant for a day.

D) Ask for 'Random' and pray to Arceus you get something good.

Meadow

Years
  • I would love to risk going random, but I wouldn't mind running around as a Delibird for a day, haha. (a)

You just fell down a random hole, which was dug by a Diglett! What will you do?

(a) Try to squeeze your way out.
    (b) Explore the hole!
    (c) Make a revenge plan against the one who did this to you.
    (d) Get your camera ready, 'cause you're gonna be the first person to see Diglett's legs! Maybe.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • D) I've got my camera ready and Diglett's legs aren't legs at all but a long tail...how does this thing learn Cut?

You have just been arrested by Officer Jenny for impersonating her, you are at the Police Station what do you do?

A) Claim you actually are an Officer Jenny, you just got in the family business late, they somehow believe you but you now have to work as an Officer Jenny.

B) Put everyone in the room to sleep using your Lilligant and run. You get away but Looker is on the case.

C) Say you are actually the lovable stand-up comic Jenn-E. The police are unamused, you go to jail.

D) Say your hero is Professor Oak and you dressed as a Jenny because normally nobody can remember your name. You are let off with a warning but have to change your name to Jenny.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • C. sounds like me :/

You and your team are chillin at home and no body can decide on a tv show to watch. You, as the trainer, get to decide.

A. My starter's idea of an action movie. Their choice sounds lame but they get precedence.
    B. My flyer's idea of a romantic comedy.... Pidgeot please.....
    C. My surfer's idea of an old timey black and white film. Sigh...
    D. My Special Attacker's choice of marvel cartoons, wht am I even trying?
    E. My Phsyical Attacker's choice of Batman movies. But only 'the good ones'?....
    F. My hm slave's choice of Lifetime dramas. Ehhh.....
    G. Too bad I pick we're watching Steven Universe/Gravity Falls/My Little Pony/whatever popular cartoon you want you're the trainer.

Meadow

Years
  • OH PIDGEOT YOU NEVER STOP RAMBLING ABOUT THESE ROMANTIC COMEDIES! (b)

A random Slugma suddenly appeared in front of you! What will you do?

(a) Hug it, obviously!
    (b) Poke it with a stick.
    (c) Throw a rock/Ball/whatever you can throw!
    (d) "Wait... is that Slugma swimming?!" Pass out.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Probably it's indeed swimming, but why would I pass out? Lemme hug it instead! A

You found yourself a new job as a janitor and your first job is to clean the sewers. What is the worst that could happen?
    A) The filth is alive and all the Grimer creep away after you swept them up.
    B) Some random trainer walks in because of no reason and challenges you for a battle. If you lose, you have to walk back all the way from the last Pokémon Center you visited.
    C) The wild Rattata are members of a mafia-like organisation and work together to make sure nobody enters their headquarters at any cost.
    D) Zubat! Zubat everywhere! AARGHHH!

Meadow

Years
  • Dang it, Zubat! I can't even keep up with my hourly Repel bill... (d)

A talking Meowth just made fun of you! What will you do?

(a) Ignore it and walk away.
    (b) Make it blast off with your Pokémon's attack!
    (c) Tell the Meowth that it sounds weird.
    (d) Call 911... it's probably part of an evil organization.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • d sounds like such a poor sport's answer XD 'you're mean to me therefore younre in the mafia so imma call the cops' B, Imma kick your butt cat.

Hey what's that?! There's someone behind you! So... Did you look just now?

A. Don't do that! It scared me!
    B. Ok, I admit it. You tricked me.
    C. No way. I didn't fall for it.
    D. Huh? What?
    E. IS THIS FROM MYSTERY DUNGEON FLARE BE CREATIVE

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    E. ;) ;)

You are suddenly surrounded by a very intimidating pack of Mightyena. What do you do?
    (a) Let out a blood-curdling scream.
    (b) Mess your pants.
    (c) Intimidate back, you show them who's boss!
    (d) Fly away on your Latios whilst making mocking faces.
    (e) All of the above... (wow...)

Meadow

Years
  • I'm going with (c)! Wanna take a look at my super special awesomely scary faces?

Spoiler:

A wild Gastly just stole and ate your sandwich! What will you do?

(a) It took the bait! Throw a ball at it.
    (b) OH HECK NO. Stalk it down until you defeat it in a battle.
    (c) Whine and complain about how hungry you are.
    (d) Call 911. Officer Jenny will get your sandwich back for you!

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • A. Ya gotta know I'd pull this for a Gastly. >w>

You are getting ready to go through to the next town, but when you get to the Route you notice it's raining. Reaction?

A. Aw man, I hate being in the rain.... Looks like we'll have to wait....
    B. Good thing I brought an umbrella on my journey!! *digs through huge heavy bag to look for umbrella*
    C. Perfect, now Sligoo can evolve! <3
    D. A little rain ain't gonna stop a champion! *goes without any rain protection*

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • C) I could always do with another Goodra. :)

You are offered a Shiny Pokémon which do you take?

A) Shiny Milotic - It has perfect Contest stats, moveset and a good Nature...but its IV's are poor and Shiny Milotic isn't too hard to get anymore.

B) Shiny Luvdisc - It has perfect IV's but...it's a Luvdisc.

C) Shiny Heracross - Found in a Friend Safari, solid IV's...but it's pink.

D) Shiny Cottonee - Has perfect IV's and is a good Shiny...but you have no Sun Stone to evolve it into Whimsicott.

Meadow

Years
  • I'll take the shiny Milotic! It's all about the contests, after all! (a) ^^

You see another Trainer getting attacked by a raging Magikarp! What will you do?

(a) Help out that Trainer! You're a good citizen, right?
    (b) Laugh. It does look pretty funny!
    (c) MUST. HAVE. THAT MAGIKARP. Try to catch it!
    (d) Call 911. Officer Jenny will surely save that Trainer!

SometimesImmaHere

Scarcely Sociable
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2015
    B. Seriously? A Magikarp? HA!

You are Meowth. Team Rocket has labeled you a squealer, and now they're out for your head.What will you do?
    A. See if you can join Ash and friends. Ash is used to having crutch Pokemon follow him around.
    B. Seek out and join those Pokemons what raid caves and stuff.. These guys have a way of not bumping into humans. Plus, you'd get to find treasure and stuff!
    C. Using money you... "found," buy a ticket for the next boat out of the region. There's no way they'd want you so badly they'd look outside of this one.
    D. This is it, isn't it? They're going to catch up with you eventually, so save yourself the ordeal and slit your neck and be done with it.

Last edited:
    Back