• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

A common trick I have been using is to never mention anything about my gender at all and listing my gender as female.

You shouldn't talk about your gender so openly. You're not going to trick many people.

Ice Car

Banned
    Years

Reading Macbeth for English class. I can understand a good amount of the material, but god damn it, old English is still confusing and I can't just zoom through the text at normal speeds.

Years

I remember when GolurkIsDaBomb called my profile a "disco ball" even though it was not based on that.

And then the "Diskari" jokes came in...

Ice Car

Banned
    Years
  • 3:30 AM? What the ****? It's 11:42 AM here. Go to bed. I thought Hawaii was one of the timezones farthest behind... Unless you're ahead by 16 hours.

Ice Car

Banned
    Years

GOD DAMN POETRY-ASS **** MACBETH STOP IT. One of the questions for my homework involves describing the witches' plan to take revenge on the sailor's wife... I can't interpret this ****ing combination of poetry and old English. There's a limit to how much I can interpret...

"I will drain him dry as hay:
    Sleep shall neither night nor day
    Hang upon his pent-house lid;
    He shall live a man forbid:
    Weary se'nnights nine times nine
    Shall he dwindle, peak and pine:
    Though his bark cannot be lost,
    Yet it shall be tempest-tost."

WUT

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back