• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(OOC) Realm of Darkness [PG-14]

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
Years
  • 491.png

Realm of Darkness RP

PG-14

BASED IN SINNOH | SIGN UPS ARE CLOSED

Accepted: Blaziken15, NamelessGuy, Master Trainer Empoleon, DarkAngel91, Miss Doronjo, Cooker, Aquataris

Plot
    Darkrai is a Pokemon that roams the earth with the soul purpose of making peoples lives miserable. But one day, Darkrai went too far. One year ago, Darkrai plunged the Pokemon Universe into darkness. And now, it is run by Darkrai, his new partner Giratina and his group of radicals, Team Curse. Team Curse is an organization that was formed to serve Darkrai and Giratina. Its leader Abyss sees these two as his gods and he'll do anything to please them. The world is falling apart, and it seems that all hope is lost. Darkrai, Giratina and Team Curse must be stopped, before they send the world into udder chaos.

You…
    You, along with 5 others, are given the task of stopping Team Curse. The Professors of all the regions have been observing you and think you are the only people who can do it. When you arrive in Sinnoh, Aura readers will feel out your aura to see if you are truly gifted enough to save the world. The true reason you were called to do this difficult task. This was a predicted event and your parents were confronted by these aura readers the day you were born. Can you stop Abyss, Giratina, Team Curse and Darkrai? Our will the world plummet into a lifetime of darkness.

Rules
    • Follow all the PC role-playing rules.
    • Be descriptive
    • When catching a Pokemon. I'll decide whether you catch it or not. The ball will be rocking at the end of your post.
    • You may not battle each other.
    • You may travel in groups with a maximum of 1 other person.
    • No godmodding or bunnying.
    Sign-Up
    Name: (Just your first name)
    Personality: (1 paragraph)
    History: (1 paragraph)

Pokemon
    Pokemon 1 –
    Species:
    Personality: (A couple sentences)
    History: (A couple sentences)
    Attacks: (Max 4, one egg move aloud, no TM's)

Pokemon 2 –
    Species:
    Personality: (A couple sentences)
    History: (A couple sentences)
    Attacks: (Max 4, one egg move aloud, no TM's)

RP Sample: I need this to see if you're RP skills are good enough for me. I'm not looking for a massive amount. Just something that shows me that you're good enough to be in this RP.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • We'll just have to try and find each other when we dock, I mean, we are on the same boat right? Going to SunyShore City? If so, look for the girl with the seviper and shiny umbreon, lol. Someone's boat was going to TwinLeaf Town, and I thought it was either you or someone else. Idk, I just confused myself, yet again. I'll go back and check.

Yep, same boat. Just had to make sure I had my info straight for once.

Last edited:

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
    Years
  • Actually, I had to change that post, lol. I was originally set to go to Twinleaf Town, but I changed it because there's no dock there.

Just proves how great my Gen IV knowledge is.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • Ahhh, so that's where it said TwinLeaf Town. You do know there's docks in Canalave City, Snowpoint City and as I have mentioned, SunyShore City. I picked Sunyshore because A.) My girl (and myself) do NOT like snow, and B.) Because Canalave City's gym confused me so bad when I first played I got lost for 20 minutes before my BFF took pity on me. So bad memories of Canalave. And SunyShore has the Seal Market. Shopping trip!! (At some point)

NamelessGuy

Years
  • Well, I wouldn't want to be in Canalave, since that place bores me to death. The only significant thing there is the Gym.

Also, I hate snow too. So trekking through Snowpoint would be horrible. Sunyshore's a beautiful city, and I bet it'd look great from a distance (raised walkways, solar panels, etc.)

VM if you want to chat more. I don't think Blazi wants this thread to be too congested, lol.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • To Blasikins I'm not trying to copy your post but the Situation is really similiar and it's not copied by the way. Sorry for it looking short aswell.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • Where's my sheet!!!!!!!!!!! It's disapeared, Where's any of my posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Last edited:

NamelessGuy

Years
  • It seems that everyone's posts are disappearing... I can't see mine, either.

Also, Blazi, I like the lyrics in your signature. ZBB is underrated, in my opinion.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm sorry, but the staff don't know of what's wrong. We see your posts in your stats, but they don't exist in the forum. It's some kind of glitch. Tell me if it happens again, but for now I guess you'll have to try and pretend those posts exist, and move on in the RP.

Back