• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Advance Text problem

Funnygameer4354

Hacking Newbie
Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2015
    Hey Guys!
    I'm having trouble with advance text. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem:
    Every time I try to extract the file, all the files show up EXCEPT for advance-text.exe.
    If I try to run it from inside the .zip, I get this error message:
    Connot execute "C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.162\Advance Text\Advance-Text.exe

I don't understand where it got C:\Users\Connor ect because it's actual location is in:
    C:\Users\Connor\Desktop\Tools for RH\Advance Text\Advance Text\Advance-Text.exe
    *the first Advance Text is a .zip*

I was wondering if anyone else that was on chit chat would know the solution to this. I'm still looking for a ROM Hacking tools troubleshooting section.
    P.S. I have installed nearly every .dll and .OCX in creation that has to do with this program. If you know a specific one I may have missed please tell me.

Funnygameer4354

Hacking Newbie
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2015
    It looks like you're running it from a ZIP or RAR file, which you'll want to extract it first, or it'll give you nothing but a huge headache.

I tried extracting it. When I do, all the files EXCEPT for Advance-Text.exe show up.

Back