• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Member Here

Hiroki Okazaki

Pokemon Trainer
Years
Hello PokeCommunity

Just recently got back into pokemon. Also just recently started watching the anime series all over again and to bring myself up to speed of all the new and exciting changes in pokemon. Currently in the Johto Journeys and still in amazement how long pokemon has been airing. It's good to know there is a whole community where pokemon enthusiasts of all backgrounds can come together and unite and have fun.

Current Fave Pokemon: Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Meowth, Starmie, Togepi

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
Welcome to PC!
I haven't watched the anime since I was a kid, but I've been meaning to go back and watch it myself! It is pretty crazy how long pokemon has been around, isn't it?!

Years
Yeahhh the Pokemon anime's great! Can't wait till you catch up. I tried to keep up with it too, but still missed a bit of Sinnoh since I didn't like it that much. Oh, but welcome to the forum yeah!

I have a great place for you to post in - our very own Pokemon Anime section! You can discuss the open topics as you progress through the show, or maybe just participate in the cool Watch-Along thread. There's just so many episodes to watch though.. you'll be busy for a long, long while. xD; Johto seemed to get a lot of dislike since it had a ton of fillers but I didn't find them that tedious. It was one of my favorite sagas. :( Hope you end up enjoying it - be sure to let me know how it goes! I love to talk about the Pokemon anime so conversing with you about it would be great~!

It's a good show and I assume it'll be going on for a long while. So long as the games stay popular we'll keep getting more and more episodes. Plan on catching up with the movies, btw? And out of curiosity, is your love for Pikachu and Meowth inspired by Ash's Pikachu and Team Rocket's Meowth? :D I couldn't help but assume that, hehe.

Enjoy your stay on PC and feel free to contact me whenever if you need help!

Hiroki Okazaki

Pokemon Trainer
Years
Same here and I have been enjoying it just as much as I did back than :D Indeed its been on for like 15 years haha

I forget the whole reason why I stopped watching the Johto Leagues, its such a blur if I think about it but I feel it was one of those things a kid outgrows and find something else of interest.

Oh wonderful thank you so much for suggestions. I know what you mean by so many episodes hahaha once I found a website to watch it asked me to choose a season and was amazed how many seasons there are. A little over whelmed but i do enjoy the anime series so it should be fun catching up. I never knew it was a disliked season, after every episode i like the get some facts about it through the bulbapedia episode guide. For sure it be nice to converse with another about the anime :D

I think pokemon will be around for quite awhile or at I least hope so if its survived all these years im sure it will go on. Yes I plan on catching up with the movies because you learn more about pokemon and the whole storyline of why certain things exist or why certain things are the way theY are.

I think my love for Pikachu comes from the fact that its a mouse lol and also its the Primary pokemon everyon thinks of when they think Pokemon. My likes for these certain pokemon come from the extent of being apart of the first initial fan base of the first 150 pokemon its what i grew up watching and its what I know so far. Looking at some of the new pokemon makes me think REALLY LIKE REALLY! but im sure the further along i watch the series and play the games i will learn to like the newer pokemon haha its like tryna teach an old dog new tricks haha.

Last edited:
Back