• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Iolite redone

Status
Not open for further replies.

foofatron

Banned
Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    This is for emerald make sure you have a clean rom.It works for me I patched my patch to clean rom and it worked.

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    The hack was great only one thing in front of the cave in beginig town you can walk over the gate and sign whats up what that any ways its awsome

Thanks:) The sign is supossed to say somthing but it doesn't and I forgot to make those tiles unpassible.

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    I recolored WAH's tiles what do you think.Ops this is for my other hack that is coming here.Anyway just posted tiles for people's opianons.

Last edited:

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    I might have you go to techno land to get porygon as your starter you will be able to get D/P starters.Porygonz is going to be Normal Ghost.

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    This hack looks regular. "Mejora" "Be better", Wherever...
    Sorry if i not speak english well

Regular hacks have bad maps and tiles.They wouldn't have a good story line.And no D/P
    pokemon.This hack is better than regular and will get better.i'm using kyledove's tiles.Ovously you didn't bother reading all the post before you posted read before you critisize.

Dude this thing is like 40% done with D/P in and if you say this is bad and your posting good stuff on new hacks.Are you the kid that tried to trash me before?

Last edited:

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    The maps are fine.The tiles are great and I folowed the Great map rules and the maps are shap for there perpose.So there would be no sense of changing them.I k now what I'm doing.

I made a quick beta with two D/P starters .It has D/P Music and three routes done.I just made it so you can put what you liked/didn't like.

THIS IS FOR RUBY! I know I keep on switching put I found out there is nocry editor and amplifer.So I scwitched.

Here it is!The first ones tested second ones not.The dif between them is the second one has the right pokemon names and has Pocama in it.The pokemon names are in English.Your rival still has hoen starter!What do you think about having Legendaries for starters?

Last edited:

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    Hello?Is anyone still interested in this?None has told me what they like about the beta so I can't improve it besides editing the pokemon,maps,scripts and stuff.What should I add to this?

Here is a list of pokemon fully programed:

Turtwig
    Hayashigame
    Dotaitos
    Chimchar
    Moukazaru
    Goukazaru
    Piplup
    Pottaishi
    Enperuto
    Mukkuru
    Shinx
    Budew
    Roserade
    Zugaidosu
    Pachirisu
    Buizel
    Cherrim
    Bonsly
    Munchlax
    Mine Jr.
    Chatot
    Lucario
    Weavile
    Dialga
    Palkia
    Darkrai
    Aruseus

Thats all the D/P pokemon so far!

Sorry for the double post.

These pokemon will be in the first beta!The patchs that are out are alphas.

Last edited:

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • Hello?Is anyone still interested in this?None has told me what they like about the beta so I can't improve it besides editing the pokemon,maps,scripts and stuff.What should I add to this?

Here is a list of pokemon fully programed:

Turtwig
    Hayashigame
    Dotaitos
    Chimchar
    Moukazaru
    Goukazaru
    Piplup
    Pottaishi
    Enperuto
    Mukkuru
    Shinx
    Budew
    Roserade
    Zugaidosu
    Pachirisu
    Buizel
    Cherrim
    Bonsly
    Munchlax
    Mine Jr.
    Chatot
    Lucario
    Weavile
    Dialga
    Palkia
    Darkrai
    Aruseus

Thats all the D/P pokemon so far!

Sorry for the double post.

These pokemon will be in the first beta!The patchs that are out are alphas.
    Hm... I hope you haven't ever expanded the ROM to make room for the new Pokemon, because the patches can't carry any new data beyond the 16MB point... If your ROM is 17MB or more, the patches won't work right. That's where a lot of patch-only glitches come from, like I had when I was doing Iolite. Well, good luck finishing the new Iolite!

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    It will work ecept that the isn't much room for scripting and tiles.I'm working on other roms to get maps and stuff so at the end I put together everything that works so you don't waste memeroy for over editing.

Also should I use this pal with kyledoves tiles?Look:

Edit:I will put the next beta on the front page.Sadly I'm getting close to that 16 mb mark the last rom just froze because but too much stuff in it.I never got to post those awsome screenshots.:'(

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • It is not a bad palette, however, I think that Kyledove tiles would look good with any palette... :D

Wow... So many D/P Pokemon, I hope they look good and don't glitch around. Well, good luck with everything foofatron!

Oh, and please try as hard as you can to save rom space for scripts! We want a game with new events, don't we? ;)

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    I know for some reson the game likes to mess around with the D/P pokemon I made a give pokemon script insted of the pick bag so you get porygon and the guy goes"Wofho."And so funky words then the game freezes.Don't worry you will still get the D/P staters.The Piplup guy will be nea the second town.

For some reson all my scipts are goinig together including text.Dang I'll have to stat over again.But I still have all my resorses,maps and stuff saved.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2011
    Hi all, I'm a mapper for this game, and would like some feedback on this island map, I will take every response into account, and this most likely won't be the last copy of it (though I wish it was, as it is kind of a pain laying out the tile permissions over and over >_<).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back