• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recommended YouTube channels

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2017
    Like the title says, are there channels you watch that you want to recommend to other people? Maybe even your own? I just like watching new people on YouTube, so I just wanted to see what other people liked, too. If this is in the wrong category/forum, please let me know, admins.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    There are many YouTube channels I follow, but one of my all-time favorites would likely have to be Nigahiga. Ryan, who, I believe, is the creator, generally puts a ton of time and effort into his content. From what I've been hearing, he's the one who writes scripts, create video effects, put together costumes, and many other things we tend to see in his stuff, and it's very inspiring to see all this hard work being recognized. Also, very fond of his personality!

Due to similar reasons, I'm also a pretty huge fan of Smosh; their videos are very amusing to watch (at least to me), and it's indeed nice to see their work being put under appreciation. Also, I believe they're one of the oldest YouTube channels we have around right now, if I'm not mistaken; it's been created nearly decade ago, and it's very surprising to still see them doing their things.

Along with those two, I also like PewDiePie. I don't quite enjoy playing horror video games, nor watching their game-play, but thanks to all his facial expressions and screaming, this person seems to make latter option more bearable. Haha.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I would definitely recommend you Retsupurae. It's 2 (or 3) guys that do commentary over poor LP's or even playthroughs of games that suck. At times they do come up with funny remarks which are good.

Years
  • Well, nowadays I only really watch gamers on YouTube. My favorite YouTuber is ShadyPenguinn though. He plays Pokemon games. He's just a great commentator, works hard, and is really a great guy who communicates well with his fans.

Other favorite PokeTubers of mine are TheKingNappy, NateWantsToBattle, Marriland, JWittz, etc. Oh, and all of these guys have second accounts for non-pokemon playthroughs!

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    GamesGrumps is always a safe bet especially if you are into gaming. That being said JonTronShow is quite hilarious as well.

Freddie Wong is someone I really enjoy watching outside of the gaming world, he is the definition of HARD WORK.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • I like StephenVlog and StephenPlays, don't know why but I really like his stuff. I watch Chuggaaconroy on occasion as well.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Not sure what you like on YouTube, what I like watching on YouTube is mostly others opening Pokemon packs

So some of my favorites are: Prime Time Pokemon, SkulShurtugalTCG, SimplyPokem0n, TheCatsMeowth, Luxray5195, PokemonTins
    PokeYouTubers that focus on more than just pack openings: TheJWitz, TamashiHiroka, YellowSwellow, TheKingNappy, Pimpnite, JordanJapan, UnlistedLeaf, Shofu

you can also check out my own channel - BigCatFanatic - I mostly Pokemon pack openings & Pokemon Amie.

Other None-Pokemon Channels I like: List25, WatchMojo, HaloMasterMind117, Kyogre6444, Eat Your Kimchi, Matthew Santoro, Danger Dolan, Bad Drivers of Southern California,

Years
  • Like Peitharchia said, Nigahiga is great. I also recommend:

Pimpnite (Pokemon battles. I love his voice and he is dang good at battles)
    Marques Brownlee / Pocketnow (Tech news/etc.)
    MilesJaiProductions / Kingsley (Mainly because they're funny)

gliscorgames

gliscorgames
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2014
    currently some of my fav youtubers are people like muchingorange, shady penguinn and thekingnappy

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Good channels in my opinion:
    - Extra Credits (especially the Game Design videos)
    - The Game Theorists
    - PeanutButterGamer (I like his stuff a little bit more than JonTron's; he also has a cool gameplay channel)
    - Tats TopVideos (not nearly as generic as WatchMojo)
    - Pimpnite
    - Zombey (German LPer who plays stuff like Minecraft and TTT)
    - Suishomaru (German LPer who also happens to play a lot of Pokemon games)

Years
  • For Pokemon videos, I've always watched a lot of Marriland, but recently I've been watching TheKingNappy and HoodlumScrafty. Marriland is for you if you're looking for an in-depth walkthrough or Nuzlocke without vulgarity. The latter two do playthroughs of the main games and ROM hacks, Nuzlockes, and sometimes, both together. They also do a ton of Wi-Fi battles, sometimes with each other, but they have a lot of profanity in their videos.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I like to watch LPs, but I don't like the dudes that just scream a lot.. or the people that think a 30 second intro to every video is a necessity.. or the people that talk over cutscenes/skip cutscenes/skip dialogue (without an option to actually watch/listen), save state/load state constantly, edit poorly/don't edit at all, ignore the game itself, think scarecams are cool...

Uhhh. Here. I like quality videos, is the thing. So there goes a good 90% of youtube for me. :v
    I stick to the few people I find that can be informative about the game while keeping the mood light. And they've gotta be funny enough to keep my interest.

Also puns. I love bad puns.

Spoiler:

I also watch this adorable lady, Melanie, who crochets and sews things... I dunno how popular she'd be around here, though, haha.

That's really all I go to youtube for. Crochet videos and LPs. :P

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2014
    I know a guy who is giving everything in his videos but only has 90 subs so you should definetly check im out :)
    The chanell is called Captain Kidd, he is doing pokemon lets plays :D

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Obviously, I'm going to say my favorite youtube is pellekofficial. It really is though because he's amazing aside from being adorable and hot and sexy and funny...yeah, I'll stop now. He does power metal, writes his own songs and does covers of other songs. :3

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    SomecallmeJohnny is a hilarious game reviewer.
    Super Gaming Bros are a hilarious group of let's players.
    Screw Attack's Death Battle is also a good Youtube series.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Glitchxcity - remix of pokemon songs mostly !! https://www.youtube.com/user/GlitchxCity

Hylianensemble - songs from zelda, very good songs!!! https://www.youtube.com/user/hylianensemble

Monstercat - My favorite youtube channel!! If you like dubstep and more (this kind of music) !! There is some very good artist!https://www.youtube.com/user/MonstercatMedia

Smoth McGroove - this guy is awesome! Acapela a lot of games OST!! https://www.youtube.com/user/SmoothMcGroove

Mr. Suicidesheep - good playlist, generally chill!! when you want to relax and enjoy good music :) https://www.youtube.com/user/MrSuicideSheep

And there is Majestic Casual, same style of Mr. Suicidesheep! https://www.youtube.com/user/majesticcasual

Enjoy! :)

Back