• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Father Appeared In a DP Episode

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    I know this topic has been discussed on a lot of sites and maybe in old threads on this one. A lot of people believe it's the boss of team rocket. It was reveled in 1 dp episode in season 12 or 13. For him to actually appear properly Ash would have to beat a league and then challenge the champion league and win it. Ash's Dad might be the Pokemon master. It would only happen though if the series came to an end.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    I know this topic has been discussed on a lot of sites and maybe in old threads on this one. A lot of people believe it's the boss of team rocket. It was reveled in 1 dp episode in season 12 or 13. For him to actually appear properly Ash would have to beat a league and then challenge the champion league and win it. Ash's Dad might be the Pokemon master. It would only happen though if the series came to an end.

I know this will probably sound meek of me.

But I don't think Ash's father will ever appear in an episode.
    I reckon it's just one of those urban legendy things people want to happen.

(He may have already been in an episode though, I stopped watching after Johto).

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    I don't believe we've seen Ash's dad, or ever will. I have heard a few people speculate on whether or not his father is actually Giovanni but I call that bull before its even discussed. I think, and I do agree with Varion Bluefire here, that everybody that knows the anime just wants to believe it'll happen one day but after 15 years I can't see it every occurring.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Ash's father never appeared. I have watched every episode of pokemon and he never has. It has been suggested that Giovanni is, but nothing has ever confirmed that. Giovanni just now started becoming a character again instead of just being in Meowth's fantasy.

Ash's father has only been mentioned once and that was in the Jap. version of the anime in the 2nd episode.

If his father appears, it is likely to be the very last episode of the anime and I don't see that happening any time soon.

Back