• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to replace the Gen 3 sprites with Gen 5 sprites?

Years
  • So I'm trying to replace the Gen 3 Red sprites that come with Essentials with Gen 5 red sprites (ripped and edited by anvil555). But how do I do that? The proportions are way different. It doesn't help that RMXP sprites are supposed to be twice their normal size! Here's the sprites for reference:
    Gen 3: is.gd/amYtka
    Gen 5: is.gd/WrzjsT

Years
  • So I'm trying to replace the Gen 3 Red sprites that come with Essentials with Gen 5 red sprites (ripped and edited by anvil555). But how do I do that? The proportions are way different. It doesn't help that RMXP sprites are supposed to be twice their normal size! Here's the sprites for reference:
    Gen 3: is.gd/amYtka
    Gen 5: is.gd/WrzjsT

you're going to have to use something like paint and remake the sprite sheet, just use the gen 3 as a reference for how to remake the sprite sheet

Years
  • Okay, I've tried to do it but to no avail...Could someone do it for me?
    publicpreview.php

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
    Years
  • Okay, I've tried to do it but to no avail...Could someone do it for me?
    publicpreview.php
    The problem is that most of the public OW's you find out there are actually done wrong, but I have a bunch of properly placed b/w OW's (the only thing is I hate how they look)

I'm feeling generous in the christmas season, so I'll whip it up for ya
    trchar000_zps2a2eed22.png

Merry Christmas, don't forget to credit me, and whoever made the sprite

Last edited:
    Years
  • The problem is that most of the public OW's you find out there are actually done wrong, but I have a bunch of properly placed b/w OW's (the only thing is I hate how they look)

I'm feeling generous in the christmas season, so I'll whip it up for ya
    trchar000_zps2a2eed22.png

Merry Christmas, don't forget to credit me, and whoever made the sprite

Thank you Saving Raven! I'll be sure to give credit! What are OW's?

Back