• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One does not simply keep a secret

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Are you good at keeping secrets?

How do you feel about having secrets? What if it's to protect someone or keep them from worrying about you?

Though the conversation was originally a joke, my closest friend described me with one word: trustworthy. So, yes, I can keep secrets well, if need be. I'm fine with having my own, most of the time, especially if I think it's justifiable.

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I could keep secrets easily. I'm not the type of person that would tell people about what I just heard. People trust me with their secrets :)

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I'm good at keeping them, but I'm also a huge gossip hound so I love hearing them as well. It's fun listening to people dish about others who you may or may not know because people love to gossip once it's been coaxed out of them. Give them an inch and they'll take a mile.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
People normally tell them their secrets, but I will expose them, if its not really a 'huge' secret.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
if it's a not really important secret...ok, i tell people this secret. but if it's a promise, btw me and someone, of course not!

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I don't have secrets. I always speak my mind, so I guess there's nothing to hide. But keeping secrets is my thing. I'm a good secret-keeper, as my best friend told me.

Crux

Evermore
Years
People often trust me with them, so I suppose I can.

As for my own secrets, i've got more then the goverment.
There are two that I have told somebody else, but other then that, most will never see the light of day. Come to think of it, I pity anyone who tries to start a relationship with me. ~…~

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
if we were lost in the fantasy world and lots of things were happening..the kingdom is falling and the king is as bad as summer cold and there was that one rebel who gonna save the kingdom with a small army he made...i'll be the secret keeper in his army...not to mention i could also put the plans! lol

i like to keep secrets as long as people trusted me and asked me to keep it secret but i won't ask them to trust me if they don't want to.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I can keep secrets very well, although I really don't like to. Especially if I think the person I'm keeping it from really should know. I really don't like knowing sometimes ;-;

Years
I might slip up if it's something really small, or if I didn't realize it was a secret. Otherwise I keep them with me. Telling people other people's secrets is terrible and I don't do that on purpose.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I try to keep most secrets to myself. I want people to think of me as someone who they can trust so I don't go around telling people someone's secret.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I try my best to keep a secret if someone trusts me to do so. For the most part I keep them or forget about them and well... if I do the latter than I can't really tell someone else the secret anyways so it's okay.

As for keeping secrets myself yes, I do have them. It tends to be thoughts about people or subjects that I don't want certain others to find out I know the events that would unfold afterwards would be ones I would much rather avoid.

Years
I'm pretty good at keeping secrets. I can withstand all the 'TELL ME, TELL ME, TELL ME' etc. that gets thrown around whenever there's a secret that I know.
I don't have any secrets that I keep to myself. Unless I forgot it. I have a terrible memory, which may be why I'm so good at keeping secrets.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Most definately! I'm one that can keep secrets and never expose them, ever. I've had a lot of people tell me their secrets and I've never exposed any of those secrets.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I'm really good at keeping secrets; and I'll always keep them unless it's something about them having thoughts of self harm or something as serious where I think it's best to tell people so they could have the proper support.
I have a lot of secrets myself, though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I don't have any secrets. Combine the knowledge everyone I know knows about me and I don't have any secrets.

If someone confides in me with a secret, I wouldn't tell anyone. That's to say, as long as it isn't something that hurts them or that I feel is better to tell. Or if I don't know its a secret. There's been times when someone's confided in me something about them and I spoke about it to someone else, and it turns out I shouldn't have because it was a secret. But if I'm explicitly told that it's a secret before or after they tell me, I won't tell anyone!

Back