• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion for Usertitle Editing

Years
  • I'm definitely open for this to be added. I know how many times I used customized usertitles and it was always hard to remember the coding, so to have it there in the Edit Your Details in the dashboard will be beneficial for those staff and supporters that are able to use customized usertitles.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Surprised I didn't suggest this myself. Then again, I only really use basic formatting - I dunno, it is a bit of a chore having to find and click a link and then double check, with the thing on your clipboard the whole time.

Anyway, there's no reason I could think of besides time that we shouldn't have this. Hopefully it doesn't get put on the bucket list of "PC 5.2.3xxx-4 RC 12" and we have to wait.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Would love to see this. Been bugging me for a while. The whole process of going back there again and again just to see how the title looks is just a little too long imo. :p Nothing that'll break PC for me if not implemented but definitely a convenient thing that'd make things just that little bit better for me and for many others. :)

Years
  • Shameless bump up, but has this been brought up for discussion in lands far, far away? I find H-Staff are usually quick to reply to suggestion threads, but this thread seems to have been missed amongst all the hustle and bustle of the past few hours.

I think they might have only missed it. Hopefully someone will notice and put it up for discussion in HQ.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Should be pretty straightforward. I'll have a look into it over the next few days if I have time.

Hopefully it doesn't get put on the bucket list of "PC 5.2.3xxx-4 RC 12" and we have to wait.

Seeing as it's a fairly minor addition and the backlog of things to do is already incredibly huge, I can only imagine this as being exactly what happens if I don't get round to it. Could be wrong, though - depends on what the others have on their plates.

Back