• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post For Opinions (drawings,pictures)

TrikWazHere

The Pokemon master that really sucks at everything
Years
  • Hey ma peeps!
    I'm pretty new on the site but I've been looking everywhere for a forum I could post artwork of my Pokemon drawings and pictures on for people to look at and give me tips. I looked around and couldn't find anything,so I made my own thread!

This is supposed to be like a helping sort of thing. Basically you post up a picture or drawing and let others tell you what they think. It's thing to help others out and give tips, so please if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all, but constructed criticism is welcome.

Hope to see some great and improving drawings up here!:P

TrikWazHere

The Pokemon master that really sucks at everything
    Years
  • Yeah. So I did want to post something so yeah here it is.
    I would love some tips and criticism on drawing pokemon cause I've never ACUALY done it before. This Is my first drawing.

Back