• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Competitive Battling Trainer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
I want to learn about competitive battling and need an expert to teach me. PM/VMif you are willing to help.

That's awesome, because we're actually going to be starting a tutoring program in the next few weeks. :D; Keep an eye out for it!

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
That's awesome, because we're actually going to be starting a tutoring program in the next few weeks. :D; Keep an eye out for it!

Even though I have played enough comp battling, I may join this program to refine my skills, how long is the program for?

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Even though I have played enough comp battling, I may join this program to refine my skills, how long is the program for?

We're still actually setting up all of the little details. It'll start sometime the next few weeks and hopefully! end up lasting throughout the summer. Beyond that, I have no idea, but I'm very excited for the ideas and the layout we have planned. :3

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
Years
We're still actually setting up all of the little details. It'll start sometime the next few weeks and hopefully! end up lasting throughout the summer. Beyond that, I have no idea, but I'm very excited for the ideas and the layout we have planned. :3

Can't wait for it to come :D

I am losing wway too much mostly because I dont have a strategy or specific team that I use lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back