• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Username of The Person Above You! [v.3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ctrl.Alt.Geak

Swords Master
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
8/10
Most of your points go to the idea that it looks like a pesterchum-name, but its still cool regardless.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
shinysweety -

Sweet like your name says. :) "Shiny" and "Sweety" both are beautiful words.

Your avatar's eyes are like shiny sweet eyes so that nickname suits you well. :) 9/10

I got Ninja'd.

Crtl.Alt.Geak - interesting and special name 6/10.

Last edited:

Ctrl.Alt.Geak

Swords Master
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
You are probably tired of people telling you that you have a cute username, but you do :) and while I wouldnt use it for myself it seems to suit you
7/10

PokemonyellowX

Team Black Forest owner
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 4, 2015
weird
Spoiler:
must have more than 25 characters

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
3/10

I don't really understand it- it just looks like you were mashing on your keyboard or something. But with that aside... it is original, I guess.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
I don't really like. :( I don't like beginning with three capital letters and then an underscore and then a long set of two words. It also seems very bland to me.
2/10, sorry.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
8/10

I like twilight, and blades, so it gets a higher rating. :3

And no, Nakuzami has no meaning. It is the product of mashing on buttons when trying to come up with a name for my characters on Tekken. (At least, I think that's where I came up with it, lol.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back