• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Phoenix Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokébook1

Marene
Years
  • O_O OMG this is soooooooo AWESOME!!!!!!
    I want to play it , you could put an alpha version for us to playtest as a betatester :P

I would like to ask you something about your game, but I am not sure If I may post it here, that's why I'll post the question in a spoiler, if I don't may to ask it then I'll pm you and a Mod could delete my post if I did something not appropriate... That's why the text in my spoiler will be white
    Spoiler:

srry for convenience

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    This looks amazing. Good work on the screens so far!

One question: Will you be porting it to Mac or do I have to Wineskin it myself? I don't mind either.
    We hope to do a completely native Mac port, or something similar. However that will come later than the Windows release.

O_O OMG this is soooooooo AWESOME!!!!!!
    I want to play it , you could put an alpha version for us to playtest as a betatester :P

I would like to ask you something about your game, but I am not sure If I may post it here, that's why I'll post the question in a spoiler, if I don't may to ask it then I'll pm you and a Mod could delete my post if I did something not appropriate... That's why the text in my spoiler will be white
    Spoiler:

srry for convenience
    Not sure what "clock" you're referring to. However if you do mean the digital one that is in the PokéStrap HUD as seen here; you'll need to learn to script in RGSS (Ruby) to create such a feature.

We won't be making any public beta or alpha. Thanks for your comments/suggestions.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2016
    This isn't much in the way of an update, we're working steadily on our release for early next year (fingers crossed!) still. However I teased a screenshot from the lab area as we updated the tiles from a previous screenshot released for it. Without further adieu, here's a snippet of Professor Lotus' Lab.

Phoenix Rising

by release, do you mean the entire game? or are you going to separate into patches, btw what is your favorite pokemon rom out/in development... mine is (outside of this) pokemon symphonic horizon. its not close to done... atleast i don't think but its really shaping up to be something interesting despite it being kind of under the radar, like damn this deserves some recognition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSKnTMaFjSk

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    by release, do you mean the entire game? or are you going to separate into patches, btw what is your favorite pokemon rom out/in development... mine is (outside of this) pokemon symphonic horizon. its not close to done... atleast i don't think but its really shaping up to be something interesting despite it being kind of under the radar, like damn this deserves some recognition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSKnTMaFjSk
    The game will have an episodic release. As for my favourite "rom", this is the Game Development section where neither this game or the one you mentioned are created by modifying a ROM. If you want to discuss people's favourites however I recommend posting a thread in the Game Development section.

Thanks for the question.

Pokébook1

Marene
    Years
  • We hope to do a completely native Mac port, or something similar. However that will come later than the Windows release.

Not sure what "clock" you're referring to. However if you do mean the digital one that is in the PokéStrap HUD as seen here; you'll need to learn to script in RGSS (Ruby) to create such a feature.

We won't be making any public beta or alpha. Thanks for your comments/suggestions.

I was referring to the Digital one, I searched on google and PokéCommunity and I could not find it. Can you please give me a link where I can learn RGSS (Ruby)?

I did not know that the game is not public, sorry for being rude and having bad manners.

Last edited:

Light and Darkness Dragon

Want a Sprite Cranberry? 🎄
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2021
    I just spent the past hour or two looking for any trace of this game. I saw screen shots for it a long time ago. All I knew is it was being made on Pokemon Essentials.

I'll just have to wait patiently before having the chance to play this. When I get the chance I'll read through this thread. I'm glad to hear it's still in development and hasn't been dropped.

Chrono

\:D/
    Years
  • I've been following your old threads too! Great games take time, I say take as much time as you need, this game is looking perfect. Are you guys planning to add X/Y pokemon? I know there is a thread going on somewhere else of people remaking them into 2D sprites for fun.

Light and Darkness Dragon

Want a Sprite Cranberry? 🎄
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2021
    I enjoyed the interview you had with PC. I turned it off once some plot was mentioned. I want to go in blind to your game.

Years
  • The work you've been putting into the game is evident in the stills, and the interviews you've been doing lately have gotten me very excited to try the game when it launches. The story sounds quite unique. I'm interested in Mega Starmie and Mega Flygon in particular.

Years
  • this game looks awesome! ill be looking forward to it when it gets released

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Thanks for the comments!
    Are you guys planning to add X/Y pokemon?
    Yep! You can actually see our full regional dex here if you don't mind being spoiled some.

We're still plugging away on the game, adding some new features and finishing up some announced ones. At the moment it's a bit of a slow crawl to get through our workload as there's a lot to do. However once we release a date, the game will come very soon after.

For now I'll leave you with a screenshot and an interview we did with PokéCommunity.
    PokéCommunity Interview

Arietta Forest
    Phoenix Rising

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2018
    Will there be 3d model sprite? Does this have fakemon cause don't like it :) but if it have fakemon I will still play it because the game look awesome. BTW what is the progress of this game 50% or something? How about mega evo?

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Will there be 3d model sprite? Does this have fakemon cause don't like it :) but if it have fakemon I will still play it because the game look awesome. BTW what is the progress of this game 50% or something? How about mega evo?
    A lot of these questions can be solved by reading through the thread and/or viewing our social media outlets. No there will be no "3D model sprite", there will be no 3D models used as this is a 2D game and I do not wish to have a clash of styles. There will be no fakemon, but there will be new (and old) Mega Evolutions (which you can find throughout the thread).

I refuse to give a percentage progress of the game simply because that is not how creative media progress is tracked. The game will be episodic and the first episode will be released later this year. Thanks for the questions.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2018
    A lot of these questions can be solved by reading through the thread and/or viewing our social media outlets. No there will be no "3D model sprite", there will be no 3D models used as this is a 2D game and I do not wish to have a clash of styles. There will be no fakemon, but there will be new (and old) Mega Evolutions (which you can find throughout the thread).

I refuse to give a percentage progress of the game simply because that is not how creative media progress is tracked. The game will be episodic and the first episode will be released later this year. Thanks for the questions.

:) I see the trailer the pokemon are moving so that is 2d?

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2017
    It's really very very beautiful
    The "Let's play" mode is a great idea
    The tiles are really beautiful.
    Can you show the example of customization of the hero and heroine
    I do not know if this is possible but it would be good that this game is different languages like Spanish, French, Italian.

Sorry for my bad english :/
    I hope to have been understandable.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Looks great, will sure play it when it's released.

also, will MultiPlayer be possible like trading or battle with friends?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back