• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vs bar scripts.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    Where are the scripts for the vs bar located at? I'm sick of seaching.

By the way I found a very serious error,When ever I try to add a trainertype when I try to fight him something happens and all the trainer types after 73 get deleted.The error said something about not having permission and ''gsub''. This is urgent!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    Thanks but right now I'm more worried about that error.I don't know what causes it I suspect creating trainer types after 100.

Here's the error.

Exception: RuntimeError

Exception: NoMethodError

Message: Section136:32:in `get'private method `gsub' called for nil:NilClass

***Full script:

pbTrainerBattle(PBTrainers::LEADER_Gardenia,"Gardenia",_I("Amazing! You're very good, aren't you?"))

Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'

PokemonEditor:81:in `pbGetTrainerConst'

PokemonEditor:482:in `pbSaveTrainerTypes'

PokemonEditor:478:in `each'

PokemonEditor:478:in `pbSaveTrainerTypes'

PokemonEditor:475:in `open'

PokemonEditor:475:in `pbSaveTrainerTypes'

PokemonTrainers:71:in `pbConvertTrainerData'

PokemonTrainers:115:in `pbNewTrainer'

PokemonTrainers:188:in `pbMissingTrainer'

Interpreter:276:in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:788:in `command_111'

Interpreter:320:in `execute_command'

Interpreter:193:in `update'

Interpreter:106:in `loop'

Interpreter:198:in `update'

Scene_Map+Menu On Map:201:in `update'

Scene_Map+Menu On Map:199:in `loop'

Scene_Map+Menu On Map:212:in `update'

Scene_Map+Menu On Map:121:in `main'

Last edited:

Pharetra

zzzz
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2024
    Exception: RuntimeError

Exception: NoMethodError

Message: Section136:32:in `get'private method `gsub' called for nil:NilClass

***Full script:

pbTrainerBattle(PBTrainers::LEADER_Gardenia,"Gardenia",_I("Amazing! You're very good, aren't you?"))

It's right here. Check event 2 on map 134 because the script is not correctly layed out.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    OMG!I'm so angry!:pink_pissed:
    It had nothing to do with that event at all.When I was adding the trainer types I used Flannery as the base,and I accidentally copy/pasted her in both numbers 105 and 106.I later proceeded to change one into Gardenia without noticing the other one.When I deleted the duplicate the error stopped.That's the reason the trainer types after 75 got deleted,75 was the original Flannery.Urggghhh.....>:(

Back