• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bad habit of your friends and your family that you don't like??

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
Punctuality. If we agree to meet at 10am at X location and I get ready and get there by 10am, do not text me at 10:15am that omg ur running late and will be there in like 20 minutes lol!!!!!!!!!!!

I know things happen, I'm not expecting people at 10am on the dot, but I have certain friends who ALWAYS do this no matter when we're meeting. I'll even have these friends cancel the plans a half an hour later.

Years
Punctuality. If we agree to meet at 10am at X location and I get ready and get there by 10am, do not text me at 10:15am that omg ur running late and will be there in like 20 minutes lol!!!!!!!!!!!

I know things happen, I'm not expecting people at 10am on the dot, but I have certain friends who ALWAYS do this no matter when we're meeting. I'll even have these friends cancel the plans a half an hour later.

Very true! Generally whenever I'm picking people up, I'll give them an approximation of when I'll be there because I know how long the drive takes, and yet they're still not ready for me! Same goes for when we're meeting up. I'm the type of person to get antsy and be there 5-10 minutes earlier than planned, but then the other person will be caught up in something, text me like 10 minutes later saying they're late. Well, yeah, I figured as much Cpt. Obvious >>;;

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
when they engage in any sort of social contact with me. at all. there's always a little part of me that gets really pissed.

Sir Codin

Most of my friends and family can't eat spicy food.

It's such a pain in the ass.

Honest

Hi!
Years
My college friends are obnoxious and loud. Well, more the latter, but I can see how other people find them obnoxious. It can sometimes make associating with them embarrassing. Oh, and I should probably include the fact that the guys in the group are thirsty as all hell. THAT is embarrassing as ♥♥♥♥ at times. And annoying.

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2015
Ehhh. Bad habit of my dad and his parents would be starting political discussions while having no actual understanding of public policy. It makes me rage intensely. Even if I try to explain, they're stubborn and don't believe the person who has actually taken college courses on the matters. Oi. Other than that... my mom repeats herself a lot, long after everyone has gotten the point. It's all very frustrating.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
One of my friends like to Eats making Sound, I really dont like it >_>

Back