• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Code "Rebirth"

Years
Hello! My name is Darkattributes! You've may have seen me posting around here! Well I have a game being developed with Pokemon Essentials, and Rpg maker XP. It's called "Digimon Lunar, and it's partner Digimon Solar Dawn! (This is my first thread, so please take it easy on me!)

What Program am I using?
I'm using Rpg maker XP, with the Pokemon Essentials add-on!

Introduction!
I noticed the lack of good, Digimon fangames. The idea for these two titles, came from "Digimon World Dawn, and World Dusk. Since this game is a fanmade sequeal. I chose Pokemon Essentials, because I love the Pokemon battle, and sprite style, and I love Digimon! SO I combined the two styles!

The plot!
As I said, this game is a Fanmade sequal to Digimon world Dawn, being Solar Dawn, and World Dusk, being Lunar Dusk! So anyway down to plot.
Plot:5 years after world Dawn, and Dusk, the virus thought to have been defeated, managed to get it's DNA into two member of the original cast (On both sides). When a new tamer (the player) Is invited by two tamer unions Night Crow, when your playing Lunar Dusk, Light Fang, when playing Solar Dawn! After meeting in the Digi-Coliseum, you encounter the first signs of danger...The virus has returned, but it hasn't returned alone...

Features!

-Quest System(In dev) I couldn't find a quest system for V15, so I making a "Homebrew" version, using Common events, and pictures, and stuff.

-New items(Working on that) Lots of items, from the World series games. Are in this game, even some new items, Like Viruses, and S.Updates, to digivolve your Digimon!

-DNA Digivolution(Need help)-If anyone could help me make a DNA digivolution script, to act like World Dawn, and Dusk where you have two digimon, like Wargreymon, and MetalGarurumon, will make a level 1 Omnimon, etc. Will be much appreciated!

That's all the planned features, that I have right now, this is due to change!

Progress Report!
The game is moving at a slow pace, I have the whole map of "Darkmoon City" Done. My editor is doing the Digimon in the Digidex. I say we are about 25% into the game. We need alot more, if we wanna bring a brilliant Demo! Be patient, and bear with us.

Screenshots/Videos
None, that are up to date! We'll post soon!

Credits!!!
Poccil-Pokemon Essentials
Enterbrain- RpgmakerXP
Digimon World Ds, Dawn, and dusk sprites, music, items:Bandai, and Namco
Tilesets, and sprites:Nintendo

Support Banners!

Attachments

• Digimon Lunar Dusk Support Banner!.png
    Digimon Lunar Dusk Support Banner!.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
I'll definitely be keeping up with this project! Like MontyBellum said there's not enough Digimon stuff in America and another new fan made game would be more than welcome.

Years
As long as you make it to where we don't need to do any matching stuff to get certain digimon, then I'm fine with this. (Hate not being able to play Dusk, cause you can't get Imperialdramon Paladin Mode on it.)

Years
As long as you make it to where we don't need to do any matching stuff to get certain digimon, then I'm fine with this. (Hate not being able to play Dusk, cause you can't get Imperialdramon Paladin Mode on it.)

Ah! Don't worry! Most of those, will be able to be ether captured, or specialty found, or traded by the other members, of the team! A.K.A Night Crow, or Light Fang!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 25, 2016
I love the idea of this project. But I am curious are you planning on using all the same digimon as dusk and dawn or will you be adding some of the other digimon we couldn't get previously like alphamon ouryuken. Also I don't know if its possible but will you add x evolutions

Years
The digimon will be from All the "Ds" Series of games! Digimon world DS, Digimon World and Dusk, Digimon Xros wars, and Lost evolution. So if it has a sprite, it will most likely make it.

Back