• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OU RMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ev Trainer X

Your average insane gamer
Years
  • I'm back. Hoorah.

Skarmory @ Leftovers
    Impish
    252 HP/ 64 Att/ 176 Def/ 16 Spe

Drill Peck
    Roost
    Roar
    Spikes

All right. I switched Spikes with SR. I prefer Drill Peck >> Brave Bird simply for the lack of recoil, and Roost keeps Skarm in the game longer. Roar on Skarm is a must to screw with the opposition.

Electivire @ Expert Belt
    Adamant
    252 Att/ 252 Spe/ 4 HP

Earthquake
    Ice Punch
    Cross Chop
    Thunder Punch

EQ is to deal with any opposing electrics Vire switches into. Ice Punch deals with ground types. Cross Chop for power and type coverage. Thunder Punch is for STAB, obviously.

Blissey @ Leftovers
    Bold
    252 HP/ 252 SpD/ 4 Def

Heal Bell
    Seismic Toss
    Toxic
    Softboiled

Yep. SkarmBliss combo. As far as I've seen and heard, it can be a pain. Heal Bell to knock off any statuses the team's accumulated. Seismic Toss simply because it does a lot of damage. Toxic for some nice poisoning damage. And Softboiled is an absolute must.

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
    Adamant
    252 Att/ 252 Spe/ 4 HP

Spore
    Focus Punch
    Stone Edge
    Seed Bomb

A pretty good late-game sweeper/ revenge-killer, especially with SR set up. Spore is great combined with FP. Stone Edge is for flying types and Seed Bomb is good STAB.

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
    Quiet
    252 HP/ 168 Att/ 84 Sp. Def

Stone Edge
    Pursuit
    Earthquake
    Stealth Rock

Stone Edge is for STAB. Pursuit is for any Psychics wanting to take a shot at Breloom or Gengar. EQ is just there for power and coverage. SR is an absolute must for any good team to help with Vire's, Gar's, and Brell's sweeping.

Gengar @
    Modest
    252 Sp. Att/ 252 Spe/ 4 Hp

Shadow Ball
    Focus Blast
    Thunderbolt
    Flamethrower

Shadow Ball for STAB. Focus Blast says "hi" to steel types. Thunderbolt is for type coverage and just an all-around good move. Flamethrower is for Scizor, since I have no luck with Hidden Power. Also, I don't have a Life Orb, anything else you can suggest?

Well, this team probably sucks, but that's why I'm posting it, to have it improved by the experts.

Last edited:

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • I'm back. Hoorah.

Skarmory @ Shed Shell
    Impish
    252 HP / 64 Atk / 176 Def / 16 Spe

Drill Peck
    Roost
    Roar
    Stealth Rock

A good lead for setting up SR. I prefer Drill Peck >> Brave Bird simply for the lack of recoil, and Roost keeps Skarm in the game longer. Roar on Skarm is a must to screw with the opposition.

Looks good, but your EV spread should have that. 16 Speed EVs allows you to outspeed non-scarfed Machamps and KO or damage with Drill Peck or stall out Stone Edges with Roost. 64 Attack makes Drill Peck more of a threat and less of a filler, and 176 Def is for bulk. You may want to consider Spikes over Stealth Rock, since a layer or two of Spikes will really help for weakening threats like Swampert and other bulky things.

Electivire @ Expert Belt
    Adamant
    252 Att/ 252 Spe/ 4 HP

Earthquake
    Ice Punch
    Cross Chop
    Thunder Punch

EQ is to deal with any opposing electrics Vire switches into. Ice Punch deals with ground types. Cross Chop for power and type coverage. Thunder Punch is for STAB, obviously.

K.

Blissey @ Leftovers
    Bold
    252 Def/252 Sp. Def / 4 Sp. Atk

Heal Bell
    Seismic Toss
    Ice Beam/Toxic
    Softboiled

Yep. SkarmBliss combo. As far as I've seen and heard, it can be a pain. Heal Bell to knock off any statuses the team's accumulated. Seismic Toss simply because it does a lot of damage. Grass Knot is there for Swampert and the like. And Softboiled is an absolute must.

You need Defense EVs, so you don't die to every physical attack, and survive some of the lower powered ones. Grass Knot won't do anything to Swampert that it can't just use Waterfall or EQ in your face, Toxic is a better option as poisoning bulky stuff will help Vire sweep.

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
    Adamant
    252 Att/ 252 Spe/ 4 HP

Spore
    Focus Punch
    Stone Edge
    Seed Bomb

A pretty good late-game sweeper/ revenge-killer, especially with SR set up. Spore is great combined with FP. Stone Edge is for flying types and Seed Bomb is good STAB.

Looks fine.

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
    Adamant
    252 HP/ 168 Att/ 84 Sp. Def

Stone Edge
    Pursuit
    Earthquake
    Stealth Rock/Fire Punch

Stone Edge is for STAB. Pursuit is for any Psychics wanting to take a shot at Breloom or Gengar. EQ is just there for power and coverage. The last slot is up for suggestions. I'm thinking Fire Fang, since know one else has teh phire.

You have a Bulky Tar set, so (this is if you make the changes to Skarmory) you may want to put in Stealth Rock, since it helps you with more support and what not. If you don't then Fire Punch would be good, since it is 1000000000000000x better than Fire Fang.

Gengar @ Life Orb
    Modest
    252 Sp. Att/ 252 Spe/ 4 Hp

Shadow Ball
    Focus Blast
    Thunderbolt
    Hidden Power [Fire]/Protect

Shadow Ball for STAB. Focus Blast says "hi" to steel types. Thunderbolt is for type coverage and just an all-around good move. Dark Pulse is for any annoying Psychics.

Don't use ScarfGar. Its Pursuit bait/set up fodder. Hidden Power [Fire] allows you to KO Steel-Types not named Scizor (KO with a Bullet Punch on CB versions). Dark Pulse + Shadow Ball is overly redundant. Protect can be used to scout a CB Scizor. Scizor switches in, you use Protect, if it uses Pursuit, you attack it. If it uses Bullet Punch, you switch.

Well, this team probably sucks, but that's why I'm posting it, to have it improved by the experts.

^Comments in bold. I hope they helped. If I got something terribly wrong, or you don't understand it at all, just post here with what bothers you, and I'll try to help you out.

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
  • Ok Skarm really likes Brave Bird>> Drill Peck but you could use it I guess. Run Shed Shell so Magnezone doesn't poop on you.

Physical Electivire is a joke, I mean come on all of OU laughs at it. Run the special mixed set, which is much better.

Eww Grass Knot on Bliss. Run Ice Beam or Toxic like Gamer said. Also go with his EVs though you could run 252 Def/ 176 SDef/ 80 Spa or HP. Also get rid of Heal Bell because Breloom already takes status once Toxic Orb takes effect.

Uhh Breloom really likes Sub on its sets so run it over Stone Edge or Seed Bomb. Your pick.

I don't know what you're trying to run with Tyranitar, but it looks similar to the Scarf set, so try:

Tar @ Choice Scarf
    Jolly/Adamant
    252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 HP

Stone Edge
    Pursuit
    Earthquake
    Crunch

Also like Gamer said run McGar but use Protect>> Thunderbolt and give it Lefties.

Infernape can give you some bad problems, especially ScarfApe. I would run LO Latias over Gengar so that you can deal with that.

I'll come back if I spot something else.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • This thread is a year old, how did you even find it O.o

Please don't revive threads over a month old.

(Yes Bliss can learn Seismic Toss)

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back