• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's play Pokemon Red Vote!

Years
  • Hi guys!

Gonna be doing a let's play of Pokemon Red! I'm putting it up to a public vote on which Pokemon I start with!

Please lemme know who you think I should begin with :D

Current Results From Twitter, Tumblr, Pokemon community Forum and Facebook
    Bulbasaur: 2
    Charmander: 3
    Squirtle: 1

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2016
    Venusaur is the most powerful in terms of battling other players:

Leech seed & toxic & mega drain are deadly. Then you can choose razor leaf, solar beam, sleep powder or stun spore for your 4th depending on how you battle.

Charizard is probably the best in terms of gameplay. As water types are easy to come by later on in the game and there are many water types that can best or equal blastoise, eg lapras, vaporeon, omastar, tentacruel, cloyster, gyarados, starmie and kingler.

Plus you can trade charizard to yellow to teach it fly (which is great for filling out it's moveset).

Back