• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Registering Multiple Items in 16.2

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2024
    Can someone please make some updated tutorials about multiple registered items? I know have one on the essentials wikia but is old, and that doesn't work anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I tested right now and the feature is working. You probably skip some step.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Speaking of updated tutorials and all that, could we perhaps modify the tutorial template on the wiki to include information like "This tutorial was written for version XX" (and/or "This tutorial was updated for version YY") and "This tutorial is confirmed to work with version ZZ"? I've been putting that information at the top of the tutorials I write thus far, but it would be nice to make it a standard thing.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Speaking of updated tutorials and all that, could we perhaps modify the tutorial template on the wiki to include information like "This tutorial was written for version XX" (and/or "This tutorial was updated for version YY") and "This tutorial is confirmed to work with version ZZ"? I've been putting that information at the top of the tutorials I write thus far, but it would be nice to make it a standard thing.
    I don't think about this being too necessary. Just check the date and the latest released Essentials version at this date. If someone confirms that one tutorial won't work anymore, I generally go and update it.

Back