• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Evil Teams

t0gekiss

In every main series Pokemon game, there's always been an Evil team that you have to stop.
    In Gens 1 and 2, it was Team Rocket, simple grunts just stealing Pokemon.
    Gen 3 went out of the ordinary and introduced 2 new evil teams, Teams Aqua and Magma. With Aqua wanting to cover the land with water, and Magma wanting to cover the water with land.
    Gen 4 introduced Team Galactic, whose plans were... Galactic.
    Gen 5 had Team Plasma, I'm not even gonna try and explain their plans -_-
    Gen 6's evil team was the ever so stylish, Team Flare.

My personal favorites are Team Galactic for nostalgia reasons, and Team Plasma because of their unique intentions and that they added a lot of colour to B&W's otherwise boring storyline.

Which teams are your favorite and why? Let me know!

Last edited:

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • My favourite evil team is Team Galactic. First of all, it's because Platinum was my first ever Pokémon Game, and everything about it stays in my heart. Second of all, their goal was the best of all evil teams, hands down. Cyrus was freakin crazy. And it was a challenge as well. I also love the admins (the ones who had the planet's names, not the scientist ....). I could write so much about Team Galactic, but I'm so lazy xD

Team Skull, which was revealed very recently, is looking very promising as well!

Years
  • Team Plasma were a really good evil team, their objectives added a lot of depth to the story line in Unova and that's a good part of what made those games special.

Despite the nostalgia I have associated with Team Magma and Aqua, my favourite evil team are Team Rocket, they didn't try and change the world but they did take over significant points in two regions, plus their boss was a gym leader.

Log

It's your boy Guzma!
    Years
  • Team Galactic's my favorite team, both for sentimental reasons and because I think the boss and admins are cool. Team Rocket might be a close second, though.

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
    Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Team Rocket is my favorite team. I guess because the Anime and Giovanni got me to like them a bit more than the other.

I really like Team Aqua/Magma though because those music/theme battles were epic as hell. Team Plasma's theme was ill too, especially black 2 but man I love trumpets xD

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Team Plasma was definitely a spin on things, and my personal favorites. This time the criminals are really trying to do what they believe it is right for the world. Not making the morality so black and white (pun intended) adds some depth to them. Plus, that theme!

Socratic

Howdy
    Years
  • I like Magma and Aqua for the duology that they have between them. They're also the first team to properly seek to use the powerful Legendary Pokemon that their World contains for the completion of a clear goal. Also, they're from Gen III

I also really like Plasma for almost not doing that, but they did eventually. I actually like all of the teams, now that I think about it.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Team Plasma and Team Rocket made the most sense to me tbh.

I mean team plasma had the clash of ideals and truths and it was all centered on this dude hungry for power and it had a wicked cool storyline behind it.

And team rocket just wanted to steal peoples pokemon and make money at it. Magma and Aqua kinda lost me cause of their whole land vs sea thing but i guess thats cause i cant relate to either side haha. Galactic had a similar idea of a guy holding power like Plasma but it was alittle stretched. And then theres flare...Oh team flare with its crazy ideas. I mean seriously you pay a million bucks to take orders from someone...LIke what? If i had a million bucks for one id invest in more stylish outfits and secondly i aint listening to no one xD. Let alone being beaten up by a kid everyday. Plus theres the whole destroy the world and live in a bunker but wow it was just out there :P

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Eh, they're aIl okay I guess. I haven't really loved any of them, though. Team Plasma was kind of interesting but also very odd in the way that they also used Pokemon to further their goals, but it was interesting how their leader was sort of a pseudo-rival who kinda defected in the end.

Team Rocket seemed kinda cheesy I think as well, but maybe that's just because of the anime. I thought they were more of a nuisance in game. I guess I would have to say Team Galactic, because I also thought their battle theme was cool :3

Back