• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC on YouTube: YouTube wants to affiliate with YOU!

Years
  • Hey guys I wouldn't mind being affiliated with you!! I'm a small channel with a few vids being uploaded weekly. You can check my channel out through my signature. Let me know if it works out :)

sykotiksonik

Amateur YouTuber/Pokémon Master
    Years
  • Hey there! I do have a question: Does my content have to be strictly Pokémon related, or can it be other games as long as their appropriate?

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2016
    What up PokeCommunity!

I'd be super excited to join you guys.
    I have my own Youtube channel which i've recently set up where I upload regular videos of Pokemon gameplay, including commentary with nuzlockes and challenges from the PokeCommunity threads!
    It'd mean the world to me if I joined you, pokemon is my main priority right now and I would be super keen to keep that going! ^^

Let me know!

My latest video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ8_LB633Mg

Youtube - Joshkeeno

Poketubers!

If PokeCommunity want new videos etc how about we as a team, do a Taglocke series on the PokeCommunity Youtube channel? That would be EPIC!

Last edited by a moderator:

Blastedoise

"...Too bad, though. ...It's all over now. ♪ ...Th
    Years
  • Hey there, it's a cool idea of you guys, to do a thing like this. I recently started, playing some Pokemon Fan Games, and decided to record Pokemon Chaos as first one.

My Channe,l is more based on fanmade stuff. At the beginning of my channel, i made a couple of NSMBWII Custom Level ones, and later moved into custom smbx levels.

Now it's time, to give it some Poke feeling, and now that i know, that you guys do such a thing like this, it would be amazing to me, to team up with you guys!

Here's the link btw to my channel btw: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJVBlmJmav1BdbcX8L6VaUQ

Please, let me know about a yes or no :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Great idea! I added the Pokecommunity channel, look forward to being added back :D

Years
  • I'd love to affiliate with you once I have enough videos up. Currently I have 2 public and 1 unlisted (editing out a copyrighted song I used for a grinding montage). I'll be doing regular series uploads, at least 3 vids a week, probably more.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Dang, I was gonna say, Im not active weekly. My computer isn't working well. I need to get a new laptop, or more time as well since im working a lot. I do have Pokemon videos (my Yellow Playthrough, Green (not finished) and Crystal (not finished). I do mostly game walkthroughs of video games, I have way more videos than 10 videos. Just I cant upload weekly since my laptop shuts off if it is overheated. I do plan to try to do some more uploads when I can, I love uploading if it isnt a lot of views and only have 618 subs (D:). But just in case I can get affiliated

My channel. https://www.youtube.com/user/KHIIFMForums (I changed my name to Super Saiyan Blue based off Dragon Ball Super. I thought KHIIFM Forums was outdated for me, cause I based it off my own forums I made about my favorite game franchise years ago I've been on youtube for about ten years (this is my 2nd channel my first one I rather not mention i dropped it off) I had this channel for 8 years.)

Years
  • I would love to affiliate! I'm just starting out but it looks like I could meet criteria! Link is in my signature

Back