• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Building a Paradise~

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
  • 3rrZWdx.jpg

In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, you have the opportunity to help your best friend build a Pokemon paradise. It starts out as just a house for you and your partner Pokemon, but gradually as you earn Paradise Points, you can build new facilities and expand your paradise. In addition, the bigger your area, the more Pokemon you can recruit. There's mini-games, shops, move trainers, and all sorts of other fun stuff that you can add to it.

How did you feel about the Paradise feature in Gates to Infinity? Did you invest a lot into building it up and creating new facilities? Which of the facilities were your favorites?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • I liked it a lot and build mine up quite a bit! The feature was certainly different but I enjoyed it and tried to make the most out of my paradise. Would like to see it return. :)

Yea, me too! It almost made the game feel like sort of a world-building tycoon-esque game to me. Not to mention, it was my main motivation to keep exploring the dungeons after I beat the main story :P

I actually never paid much attention to this.

Whoops. :<

Ah yea, since it's not an integral part of the main story, I can see how you could miss it. Story-wise though it did have its perks, like letting you recruit more Pokes and upgrading your moves with the move trainers :)

Years
  • It was actually my favourite part of the game! I still haven't finished the game but developing the Paradise is my main motivation to keep going!

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I've never played Gates to Infinity, nor do I intend to. But it would be nice to see this feature in future PMD games.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Since this game almost mentally destroyed me, the only thing I even bothered with, was having a side team, that did all the grinding for those Revive Seeds, that allowed me to cheese through the last part of the main game.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Paradise feature in Gates To Infinity is pretty unique, I must say, because I can make any facilities the way I like it to be, and so far I've been filling for about 6/8 areas of the Paradise that it's almost full. I've been digging into the Dojo stuffs and some planting spot, and I think I will enjoy Meloetta's corner too once I finish the game.

Back