• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club Sheep! I absolutely loved Lucario and the Mystery of Mew! Lucario did develop a lot of character, more than i've seen in any other pokemon movie.

Is my signature good? I like it because it's cute Riolu wants a cupcake and Lucario is helping him out :3

I think it your signature picture looks adorable! :3

What do you think Lucario's name is derived from?

It doesn't seem to me that it came from anything specific.

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
Years
No sign of him. Not in Post Town, both treasure towns, not in the Hidden Land, not in the Almia region, Not in Fiore region, not in Lavender Town, not in the Pokémon Sanctuary, not in Celadon, I cant even sense his aura..... where could he be?

If only I could just get one hint...

I can't find him or keep searching for him. Between my studies resuming in a few days, my upcoming holiday to Hawaii, and the new Pokecommunity club I am opening, I wont have any time to continue searching. Riolu Master, I pass this task on to you, as my only friend on this community besides him. Please find Dreaming Riolu...

Last edited:

ShadoMaster

Pokémon Actor
Years
Activeness: Not much really. I will check in from time to time but I doubt I will post much.
Pokemon Partner: Shado the Lucario (Male, Sprite 1)
Why: Lucario is my favorite Pokemon of all time. It would be nice to share the fan fiction stories me and my friends made up if we were in the Pokemon world. Lucario is one of my main Pokemon who is always with me in my fake adventures.
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

Years
Hey back after 2 year hiatus from the site,(finally have free periods) i guess ill start by answering the newest question...
Well one theory is that comes from the name backwards Oiracul which sounds a lot like Oracle you know because he like a 6th sense, i don't know :)

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club ShadoMaster! :3

Hey back after 2 year hiatus from the site,(finally have free periods) i guess ill start by answering the newest question...
Well one theory is that comes from the name backwards Oiracul which sounds a lot like Oracle you know because he like a 6th sense, i don't know :)
Welcome back! It's understandable. That sounds like a reasonable theory to me.

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
Welcome back LucarioGuild7. Right now we can't find Dreaming Riolu. He has been captured.

Edit: I have created a club and hope that people will join. I will still try to be active here.

Last edited:
Years
Hello there. I joined sometime last year but left. I hope to rejoin the club and have a good time. I hope this club can still be active; I need a friendly e-hangout.

Question Time:
Do you plan to main Lucario now that he is in Smash 4?

Last edited:

ShadoMaster

Pokémon Actor
Years
Thanks everyone.
Also yes I always main Kirby, but now I feel like Lucario is an official member of the Smash Bros. I am going to train my hardest to be as good as I can with him.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'm super excited to hear this, but I'm not really sure if he'll be my main brawler... I will try to use him whenever possible, though--I love Lucario. :)

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I definitely will. Since he was my main in SSBB, i'll have him be my main in the new smash.

A few days ago I changed the club's story to "Pokemon Chronicles" since the old name was officially used already.

EDIT:

Added a new rule:

8. If you get a username change, please let me know what your old username was so I can edit the member list accordingly. (Usually i'll be able to tell and adjust the member list myself)

Nymphadora I updated your username on the members list.

Last edited:

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
I can't really decide yet. I mean, I didn't really like Lucario in SSBB cause he was so slow. Once I play as him I then can say if he gonna be my main.

And I was rockscolbs before, Fenrir Reki.

Last edited:

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
Years
How can you all be so calm when one of our fellow club members might be gone forever in the human world!???!? What happened to the 'Guardians' part of our club!? My last meeting with a human almost killed me, what if he suffers the same encounter!?

Years
How can you all be so calm when one of our fellow club members might be gone forever in the human world!???!? What happened to the 'Guardians' part of our club!? My last meeting with a human almost killed me, what if he suffers the same encounter!?

Oh dear... Something bad happen while I was gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back