• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2024
    i just dont like it if hackers put their own moves in hacks like cry out
    There's a good reason for that
    OMGdmkM.png
    lP3wL2K.gif

Cry Out is a new Uproar clone that the Whismur line get at level 5 to replace Uproar. Uproar is now learned at around level 34, to compensate for its increased base power of 90 which has proven to be far too overpowered for a Pokémon that is easily available at essentially the beginning of the game. Cry Out therefore acts as a watered down version of Uproar, with a slightly different animation to suit. As a result of this, I've also modified all of the strings associated with Uproar to be more generic, instead referring to the Uproar that prevent sleep as simply "noise".

STAB Uproar on the 1st gym, when Aria was the 1st Gym was already overpowered. It would sweep her entire team in one hit and you didn't even need to overlevel. Besides, the more balance we have, the more enjoyable the game is.

In my opinion, as long as new fake moves are balanced, they're more than welcome. It gives more creativity on how you would teambuild.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm glad I could play this game.

+I had a great fun with terrain exploration
    +Hidden areas are wonderful
    + 10/10 mapping
    +Towns are connected so Fly HM wasn't even needed
    +Classic plot but there's still something new in this
    +Pokemon sprites are done very well
    -------------------
    -Region seems to be kinda small;
    -Rival:
    a) has Luxray - I mean, I also have it and I see i'm not alone here.It's just strong pokemon and first electric-type you meet in game;
    b) I still don't know if he's a good guy or an a-hole.He looks like he tries to be both.
    -Pokemon appear every 4 steps

I really wait for the next beta and I hope my save file won't be working ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@down
    I meant you don't have to go through the same caves everytime if you want to get to another city.You have a lot of shortcuts there (Psyduck path, ropeway etc.).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2017
    -Region seems to be kinda small;
    -Rival:
    a) has Luxray - I mean, I also have it and I see im not alone here.It's just strong pokemon and first electric-type you meet in game;
    b) I still don't know if he's a good guy or an a-hole.He looks like he tries to be both.
    -Pokemon appear every 4 steps

I really wait for the next beta and I hope my save file won't be working ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@down
    I meant you don't have to go through the same caves everytime if you want to get to another city.You have a lot of shortcuts there (Psyduck path, ropeway etc.).

Bruh, the rival it's still on development -probably- hopefully we get a 2nd rival,so we don't have that double reaction riv that sometimes acts tough and others kind. Maybe He could get some dark background if we don't get a 2nd one,like the granny is her grandma and He's some kind of succesor blablabla

demingiscool

Mega Mewtwo Y
    Years
  • Tip: You have to let the player get an exp share early on in the game because its otherwise pretty difficult to let a new pokemon catch up to the teams level.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2015
    so this hack looks good but I'm on Mac and use Multipatch and its always worked for me and for some reason it says that it can't open the patch file... Am i doing something wrong?

Years
  • Hello.
    Just start tracking your work with this Hack and by far it is the best I've seen at all times. I will not ask a date because I know that you must get a lot of questions like that, but I wonder if it near or far from the launch of the next Beta. Waiting anxiously.
    ~ KingChronos

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2024
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2016
    First og all I must say, this looks like it will be one if the best hacks out there. Looks beautiful, exiting storyline, gen 6 stuff and a lot more.

But the main reason I'm posting here is I have some bugs to report:
    In Telmurk City you can catch Poliwag in lv 40!!
    I could use fly before beating the gym which allowed me to
    Using cut on grass dont work. the animations shows like normal, but the grass wont be cut.
    While I was in a tunnel (can't remember which one) it said on the map I was in the top left corner.

Also I have some questions; I don't find Rock Climb. I'm sure its a stupid question and that it is laying right in front of my nose, but I can't seem to find it any where.
    Is it currently a way to use the bank, will there ever be, and what will / does it do?
    Approximately when will the next patch be released?

Lastly I'd love it if you added mareep in one the early routes. Ampheros is my favourite Pokémon and he was the only thing I missed playing the game.

Sorry for the long post and bad grammar and/or typos

Last edited:

Absolumont

Obsessive Clothes Shopper
    Years
  • Quick question: Is the proof needed for the Telmurk bank available in the beta? My first thought was that it was the coin case, but I guess not...

Because otherwise I'll just level everyone to 40 and massacre the gym leader. (Vernon was level 35, so I'm assuming lvl 40. Am I correct?)

EDIT: Found a Bug. I told my Luxray to Thunder Fang a Goomy, but the Goomy used Protect. Suddenly there was a loop of my Luxray having blue gray spikes moving downward on it (like a stat was being lowered?) and words appearing saying that my Luxray couldn't attack. I was using the speed button, so I didn't notice right away, but it didn't wear off after several loops, so I just reloaded from a save state. Luckily the save state wasn't too far behind in my training.

EDIT2: Wait, I have a Boldore and I was wondering how to transform her? Is something like a 'link' stone implemented, or is it something else that will evolve her?

Last edited:

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
    Years
  • Quick question: Is the proof needed for the Telmurk bank available in the beta? My first thought was that it was the coin case, but I guess not...

Because otherwise I'll just level everyone to 40 and massacre the gym leader. (Vernon was level 35, so I'm assuming lvl 40. Am I correct?)

EDIT: Found a Bug. I told my Luxray to Thunder Fang a Goomy, but the Goomy used Protect. Suddenly there was a loop of my Luxray having blue gray spikes moving downward on it (like a stat was being lowered?) and words appearing saying that my Luxray couldn't attack. I was using the speed button, so I didn't notice right away, but it didn't wear off after several loops, so I just reloaded from a save state. Luckily the save state wasn't too far behind in my training.

EDIT2: Wait, I have a Boldore and I was wondering how to transform her? Is something like a 'link' stone implemented, or is it something else that will evolve her?

Hrm that sounds like a Bug with Gooey. It doesn't make much sense because Gooey shouldn't activate on Protect. I'll look into it though!

Back