• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sidekick

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
  • What's a Pokemon that you always seem to end up using in all of your playthroughs? Pokemon can mean a specific one ("I always make sure to transfer over my first Pokemon, my Sceptile from Sapphire!") or a species ("I always make sure to catch or trade myself a Dratini whenever I start a new game").

Years
  • What's a Pokemon that you always seem to end up using in all of your playthroughs? Pokemon can mean a specific one ("I always make sure to transfer over my first Pokemon, my Sceptile from Sapphire!") or a species ("I always make sure to catch or trade myself a Dratini whenever I start a new game").

Same pokemon for me as we'll. I don't even know how many I have? Even though it takes a while in the end is worth to get that dragonite. The only thing that bothers me is when they level up quickly and don't listen. So this time I made sure I get an egg from my brother and transfer it so I have no problems. So its dragonite for me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    One Pokémon I always seem to bring back into my team (well, at least most of the time) is Togekiss. Have gotten a hold of it as Togepi at first, which was bred and given to me by a friend, and later trained it, had its EVs maximized, built a decent move-set, and now, here it is. Every time I use it, it never ceases fail me; its main task is to keep Air Slashing its opponent, and since it has Serene Grace ability, its effect is more or less doubled, causing foe to flinch almost every single time. It's very fun to utilize! I've transferred it to my Y version couple of months ago and had used it for a while, but eventually wound up replacing. Though, I'm sure I'm going to be using this Pokémon again pretty soon.

Years
  • I always end up using Ninetales in my team, since it's my all timer. Whenever I have chance to get Ninetales in a Pokemon game, I'm always making sure to catch Vulpix.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    For me, it's been Snorlax, Vaporeon, Dragonite, Gyarados, and Tyranitar to name a few when it comes to Pokémon to go to. They might get old to use after a while but man can they work.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2014
    I always make sure to trade myself a Cyndaquil egg. I may also trade myself a Totodile egg. (eggs so I don't get bonus EXP)

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I always end up with Roserade! It's funny because I try to pick up other Grass-types to use since I've used Rose so much, but I always end up sticking with her. She's just so damn good, especially now that she gets Dazzling Gleam.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I've used Ludicolo a fair bit, and also Ampharos (starting back in gen 2, whee). A few other pokes I've used a few times include Gardevoir and Houndoom. Starters too, but that's a given as I've replayed the games quite a few times.

cscof

pretty coolish guy
    Years
  • Breloom and/or Slaking, those two are like my children. not that i have children, but i bet you get the point

Back