• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] What really happened to Ash Ketchum, an anime's end

Did you like "What really happened to Ash Ketchum, an anime's end"?

• Yes :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No :(

• It was okay. It needs some work.

• Please don't ever write anything ever again >:(

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2015
    Hello, I'm new here.

My FanFic (one I just thought up this morning) is one that can be included in the Anime, and I really hope it gets popular enough for people to want to petition it to be so or ask the writers to do so. I wanted to help with an end to the anime to be a little more parallel with the manga. Please feel free to comment any criticism, edits, commentary, opinions, facts, etc, anything you would like to contribute.

I look forward to hearing your feedback, thank you for your time

It's very child appropriate. I wanted it to go along with the flow of the anime. I am an AAML supporter; Misty is my favorite <3

What really happened to Ash Ketchum, an anime's end

All of a sudden, Ash stops completely and part of his head opens up, revealing strange technology. Suddenly, a picture falls out with a girl who has red hair and a pony tail. Ash's companions at this point have no clue who this girl is so they ask around and find out it's the Cerulean Gym leader, Misty. They rush to the Cerulean Gym.

There they find 3 beautiful, but arrogant women who don't help them find Ash and Misty other than saying "ugh it's the runt and her husband's friends. Go that way uh."

Ash's companions then walk down a corridor with water on both sides. "Wow, it's like an aquarium! Look at all of the water pokemon!" One of them exclaims. "Tee hee got you!" "Not uh, I'm telling mommy, I'm telling!" A child running down the hall yells at the other child. Both children have alburn hair and can't be more than 7 years old. "Hi, do you know where Ash is?" The one companion asked the children. "Daddy is Ash maybe it's the same Ash you're looking for? We'll show you daddy, he'll know what to do." The older child said in reply.

Once the companions made it to Ash, they were shocked to find how tall and how much older he was. Ash was not 10 years old! (DUH! The show is over 10 years old!)

"Oh hey guys! Sorry, I guess my robot malfunctioned finally. My dad gave it to me shortly after Misty reurned here, to the Cerulean Gym. I think he wanted it to be evil, knowing him, but we reprogrammed it using a photo of Misty and Pikachu. I mean come on, you didn't expect me to be forever 10 years old did you? I've been here with Misty the whole time hehehe." "Ash, be nice! Would you like some tea or something to eat? You both must be very hungry," a beautiful yet kind red haired woman emerged out of the kitchen with a tray of tea and snacks. "Hi, my name is Misty, I'm sorry robo Ash never talked about me."

The companions were shocked, but glad to meet Ash and Misty and their two children. "Well, it does make sense, I mean how many adults do you see running around battling?" one companion reasoned. "Haha well, it was me battling in a way. I mean the off chance that I battled was so scarce I had plenty of time to help Misty out with the gym since her 3 older sisters only cared about putting on water shows and refused to battle anyone. Whenever robo Ash went into battle, this screen over here would chime like a phone call and light up. I would then control robo Ash's moves from the control panel under the screen just like a video game," Ash explained.

"Feel free to stay longer and visit while we wait for robo Ash to be sent here and be repaired," Misty said with a smile on her face.

"Master and mistress Ketchem, your malfunctioned robot has arrived," a meowth said. "Wait, meowth?! Team Rocket!" One companion exclaimed. "Woa now guys, these are not the same meowth, Jessie, and James you typically fight either. See? Look on this screen. They have robot versions of themselves on the field as well. Jessie and James got married after we did and came to apologize when they realized that I'm their boss' kid. I'm not a part of team rocket, but I'm going to own it once Giovanni dies. I'm slowly turning team rocket into a good group who helps pokemon instead of one that captures pokemon. Giovanni doesn't really have a reason to capture rare pokemon after perfecting mecha mewtwo. See? Robots from the beginning haha! But anyways this team rocket is the good one, you can tell by the uniform. The team rocket you see on the field is just the robots I put in play to make Giovanni think they are doing his work. No one on team rocket really wanted to be evil, that would be ridiculous. Plus, I pay them more than my dad ever did hehe," Ash admitted. "Oh, Ash, I'm so glad you grew up to be smart," Misty laughed while hugging Ash. "Hey, what's that supposed to mean," Ash barked. Everyone laughed and then visited more.

The next day, robo Ash was operational once more and ready to be 10 years old and adventuring again. Ash's companions left with robo Ash, or new and improved, mecha Ash, just like nothing happened.

Ash's optional dialogue:

"Of course, the real Pikachu is here with me, or should I say, Raichu now? What's the point in training pokemon who are maxed level? Once Pikachu hit level 99, we swamped it home and it chose to evolve. The Pikachu with mecha Ash is a just another robot, but it's powered by different pokemon at professor Oak's lab. This is how I make sure all my pokemon get proper attention and leveling. What kind of pokemon master would I be if I left the majority of my pokemon to professor Oak or my mom or a stranger to take care of? This way none of my pokemon ever have to miss me!"

Back