• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixels Movie

Years
  • To be discharged on July 24th, "Pixels" stars Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Josh Gad, and "Session of Thrones" star Peter Dinklage. Based off the short film of the same name, "Pixels" speaks the truth an assault on Earth from a gathering of Aliens that mixed up computer game flags as a demonstration of war and gazed utilizing our own particular computer game characters against us. Earth frail against this danger, the President of the United States calls upon his youth companion and 1980s computer game champion to help battle them. don't forget to share some reviews about that movie here.

I don't know whether this is on account of that last few of Adam Sandler's motion pictures have smoldered my spirit so awful, however I genuinely had a decent time watching this trailer. I do comprehend the decent lot of feedback against it, on the grounds that a great deal of the plot is really idiotic (by one means or another Kevin James got chose president-I know I didn't vote in favor of him). Yet there is a decent measure of inventiveness and sentimentality you can have with this kind of motion picture. As a rule the motion picture is by all accounts utilizing the level outlines of the first arcade diversions (like Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, Centipede) in a fascinating and enlivening way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashes to Ashes

Serenade of Cerne
    Years
  • I think it looks fun as hell. Not big on Sandler but I dont really care that much either way. I love stupid, flashy, leave your brain at the door movies that are good to just unwind and relax to. This puts video games in the middle of that, so whats not to like?

Sir Codin

I thought it looked stupid to begin with, then I found out it has Adam Sandler, which confirmed that it is indeed stupid as fuck.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Have you seen Moviebob's review of this movie? He tore every shred of it, saying how it ruined his childhood. I know the movie is bad to begin with because of Adam Sandler, but sheesh, I never knew it would brake his sanity.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I think my biggest question is why anyone is surprised that a Adam sander movie this late into his career is being as poorly received as it is.

Sir Codin

I think my biggest question is why anyone is surprised that a Adam sander movie this late into his career is being as poorly received as it is.
    What makes you think we're surprised?

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    What makes you think we're surprised?

The backlash this movie is receiving is huge compared to some of the movie's he's been in during the past few years. I didn't even remember Jack & Jill causing this much negative attention, and that movie feature two Sandlers!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • I saw it yesterday since regal released it the 23rd for me i liked it but alot of stuff could have been guessed from the trailer... i think the ratings its getting are too severe though but there was alot that could have been better!

Sir Codin

The backlash this movie is receiving is huge compared to some of the movie's he's been in during the past few years. I didn't even remember Jack & Jill causing this much negative attention, and that movie feature two Sandlers!
    That film has a 3% approval rating on RT.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    That film has a 3% approval rating on RT.

I was more speaking word of mouth though, then again most of the people I follow on sites like twitter talk about video games so not surprised it's been brought up so much. (Also MovieBob's terrible review of it going semi-viral doesn't help)

Years
  • Have you seen Moviebob's review of this movie? He tore every shred of it, saying how it ruined his childhood. I know the movie is bad to begin with because of Adam Sandler, but sheesh, I never knew it would brake his sanity.

Yeah, I saw that review. It's a shame, because I thought this movie at least had potential, but I've seen parts of what people have said it's dragged down for.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Yeah, I saw that review. It's a shame, because I thought this movie at least had potential, but I've seen parts of what people have said it's dragged down for.
    Moviebob has a bad rep from the gaming community, but his negative review on the Pixels movie could be seen as a "broken clock" moment. One of my friends also told me he literally threw up after linking him the first trailer.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    well, what can be expected from a comedy? it looks stupid yes, but that's exactly what makes it entertaining to me. i wanna see it.

Back