• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amusing Reports

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Why are all the srs bznss threads being remade first when we all know our favorite part of lounge is replying to fun threads to up our postcount? Figured I'd remake this old favorite: what are some amusing reports you've had?

Last week someone reported completely in rhyme for every single one of their reports. "So many off-topic posts today/this one belongs in Let's Plays." "Sometimes threads here are bizarre/but shouldn't they not be selling a car?" Allll week. It was pretty hilarious.

Years
  • I love fail reports. They are the greatest.

One dude, forget who it was now, but reported nearly every LP saying if they don't own the game, they can't LP it... SERIOUSLY?

Some people on this forum... XD​

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • One guy reported a generic introduction thread, thinking it was against the rules. I just closed it and didn't do anything with it. :P

Back