• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer!

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
  • The Summer is upon us! And with all that sunshine and fresh air comes, naturally, staying inside and playing video games!

What games do you associate with the Summer time? It could be that you play them in the Summer or they have a Summer feel- whatever the reason, post the games that make you think of those cool, inside days!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • In our part of the globe, we already had our summer time ;P Its all about the rain and thunderclouds in SEA.

wx7vC65.jpg

Duke Nukem: Life's a beach

and I'll probably try playing Far Cry 1, the very first Far Cry since that was set in a Beach.

Just Cause 3 is also a great candidate as well.

pkmin3033

I associate summer with a lack of games, actually. There is always this absolutely godawful drought of new releases that interest me from July to September, and this year currently does look set to be any different.

Recently I've taken to associating the Tales series with summer, though...I usually start a long, involving JRPG to pass away the time - this year it'll be Star Ocean 5, yay! - and more recently it's been Tales titles.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Halo. Battlefield. Rocket League.

I like to pick up a singleplayer game and multiplayer game for the Summer. Overwatch is my MP game for this year. SP might be the original Watch Dogs, or even Prison Architect for the PS4.

Last year it was Far Cry 4, and man, that was a blast to play.

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
  • Cartoony/animated games is what I think of in the summer. So any Pokémon game, or Legend of zelda. Maybe some Rollercoaster tycoon for the randomness.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • The summer games for me are Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon!
    Animal crossing mostly, because it's an all day game and summer is when I have more time to play :3

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Winter*.
    ...Wait, what do you mean I have to obey those Northern Hemisphere people? Oh, fiiiiine.

Summer, eh? I associate lots of colour and vibrance with Summer...maybe Hearthstone? I played it quite a bit during summer n_n;

Battlefield 4 would be a good winter game though, have you seen those snow maps in Final Stand? Truly breathtaking.

Back