• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Years
  • I am always so tempted to pick this game up again, but my only is issue is that I suck, and can't stand the onslaught of Shrek memeage and toxicity that goes on, and playing alone isn't very fun. Is there any way I can at the very least "git gud" and avoid severe stupidity in this game?

Tryndamere

the Barbarian King.
    Years
  • I am always so tempted to pick this game up again, but my only is issue is that I suck, and can't stand the onslaught of Shrek memeage and toxicity that goes on, and playing alone isn't very fun. Is there any way I can at the very least "git gud" and avoid severe stupidity in this game?

Just start game and ignore all. Who the fk cares about them

Sirfetch’d

The new Ziggs skin is the best to me, but all are pretty awesome! Not sure how much sense blood moon Zilean makes but it is cool regardless :)

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • I have to give the new best new skin prize to Forsaken Jayce. I don't even play Jayce, but I might just buy him just for that skin. Holy hell.

Sirfetch’d

I probably wont be buying any of them honestly. I've lost so much interest in playing(I even dropped out of the LoL tour because idk it almost feels like a chore to play) The only thing I do is get first win of the day in bots to keep up my IP should my interest spark again. I guess URF too is still interesting to me, but i lag .-.

Talon

Years
  • I probably wont be buying any of them honestly. I've lost so much interest in playing(I even dropped out of the LoL tour because idk it almost feels like a chore to play) The only thing I do is get first win of the day in bots to keep up my IP should my interest spark again. I guess URF too is still interesting to me, but i lag .-.

Ah well, I've lost some interest, but it's still fun for me to play. I enjoy just playing stupid things to see how they work. Usually they don't, but w/e.

Trundle is the most overpowered champion in urf. I swear. Chomp is on a .8 second cd. Level 7, botrk finished (Because laning is stomping with him), and you can face tank turrets to about half health before being killed. Level 20, Botrk, Hydra, Gb, Frozen Heart, Thornmail, Bloodthirster, you can tank turrets to no end, and run down the lane hyper speed and take turrets with 1 q and 2 aas. It's retarded how quickly you kill people and turrets. You run up to someone hit eqaa and they die. Same pretty much goes for a turret. It's just bad how strong he is. Definitely my favorite.

Years
  • Yeah I've sort of died down a bit on here. I've been drafted into all sorts of trouble with the team I've joined, been on every single lane just filling and now i'm their permanent mid laner. It's kinda bad for me, because Mid lane is easily my worst lane, as I never get to play there in normals or solo queue, so My pool is extremely limited to Azir and Vladimir. Then again, the very reason I'm even on the team is because of my Azir play, ask any of my team mates, they all know me for my Azir, they see me as some sort of God with him, but I suck!

I've been learning Ahri, Lissandra and Twisted Fate over the past 3 or 4 days whenever I get to go mid lane, and I've got to say, Twisted Fate is really fun for me to play, I can get an advantage in lane very easily and I can get very far ahead easily, but my lategame with him is... awful. Making really bad Destiny teleports is often the demise for my teammates, Where I think I can get a free pick I get immediately turned on and die. Any tips?

Talon

Years
  • Yeah I've sort of died down a bit on here. I've been drafted into all sorts of trouble with the team I've joined, been on every single lane just filling and now i'm their permanent mid laner. It's kinda bad for me, because Mid lane is easily my worst lane, as I never get to play there in normals or solo queue, so My pool is extremely limited to Azir and Vladimir. Then again, the very reason I'm even on the team is because of my Azir play, ask any of my team mates, they all know me for my Azir, they see me as some sort of God with him, but I suck!

I've been learning Ahri, Lissandra and Twisted Fate over the past 3 or 4 days whenever I get to go mid lane, and I've got to say, Twisted Fate is really fun for me to play, I can get an advantage in lane very easily and I can get very far ahead easily, but my lategame with him is... awful. Making really bad Destiny teleports is often the demise for my teammates, Where I think I can get a free pick I get immediately turned on and die. Any tips?

Play me. That's my tip for mid.

TY

I decided to play again after some time of not playing it, but don't expect me to play a lot of PvP games, I personally prefer PvE more because I can be more relaxed xD

also I feel like a casual with all this talk I should up my knowledge D:

Talon

Years
  • I know Sion's meant to be a tank, but I'm having a lot of fun playing him AP. You get so much HP farmed anyway once you get abyssal, Ludens and Hourglass, the waveclear is insane too

I'm going to try that now.

I stopped playing Talon for a while when the changed his E too, but I picked him back up and learned to play around him. I'm madly in love with killing a person in .3 seconds. It's fun. If my team doesn't need another dedicated assassin, then I go a little more fighter style rather than pure assassin and chunk entire teams before I die. It's actually really fun once you get the hang of it. Watching someone's health bar explode is hilarious. Their reactions are so much better though. I killed a Jinx in .4 seconds a couple days ago, and the only reaction I got from her was a simple "wow".

Some of the best reactions I've ever gotten:
    Spoiler:

Talon

Years
  • Everything went better than expected.

Seriously though, I had their Xerath completely shut down, by the time I was level 14 he was only level 9 with only 40 CS. How a Xerath can be poked out of lane BY A SION is beyond me. Even their fed Riven couldn't take me in a 1v1 fight throughout the game. My only deaths were me being stupid and trying to dive though tier 3 towers lol

You can only dive tier 3 towers if you're playing like...... no one. That just doesn't work. The 5.0 as lasers hurt like a bitch.

Back