• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ipod syncing troubles

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • Hey someone more technologically smart help me. My brother is saying he is getting some of my pictures on his iPod. I'm also getting some of his music on my iPod. How do you get rid of it and stop that from happening? I don't want Rage Against the Machine songs on my iPod and he doesn't want my selfies on his.

What we have tried so far.
    What we have tried.
    1.Unchecked "Sync Photos" on his iPod so now any the photos on our computer won't be added to his device.
    2. Unchecked "Photo stream" and "photo sharing" thinking that would work but my pictures are still one there
    3.Turn off iCloud off on both devices.

So far none of that's working. Family Sharing isn't on and we both have our own Apple ID. So yeah any other things we could try?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Are you guys syncing your iPods under the same computer? That's the only thing I can think of that would cause both of your iPods to even be remotely syncing like that, even with separate Apple IDs.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Are you guys syncing your iPods under the same computer? That's the only thing I can think of that would cause both of your iPods to even be remotely syncing like that, even with separate Apple IDs.

Yeah we're both using the same computer. Another question though, should/can I have iCloud on if we share the same computer? Cause I like the convenience of being able to access all my pictures I take on my iPod, on our computer.

Back