• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rocket!

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
Years
  • Team Rocket has failed once again

Team Rocket is finished. As unoko mentioned, two people cannot complete a hack, especially if one is a novice (the novice is me). So, I'm going to wait until I gain popularity on this site. So, moderators, if you could lock this thread, I would be happy, because this hack is over... for now.​

Last edited:

Red Apple™

Banned
    Years
  • Skills:music hacker and map tile editor
    Proof of work:go to youtube and search for Pokemon Ruby Music GSC Hack
    Past experience:i created a hacked pokemon dark silver (it failed, lol)
    Contact information:i am darkmanmegabotexe on youtube and you could also contact in aim and its
    punk no3 on aim

Musician of Literature

Years
  • Finally! I can't believe this thread got even the slightest bit of attention.

You are in. Your videos and remixes of music are pretty awesome. Your map tiles are solid and I think you would be a fine addition to my team.

Thank you for joining. I look forward to working with you and me myself gaining new skills.

Musician of Literature

Years
  • so u like the music hack i created?
    The remix of the intro sounds pretty solid, way better than the original Nintendo version. After I finish the routes, I'll post them either in my hacks thread or here, so whenever I finish mapping (which will probably take me a few weeks just to do one map... I'm sorry, I'm a novice), be prepared for some more music editing!

Thanks for all your help.

Musician of Literature

Years
  • this hack is cancelled right?

Sorry, I kinda forgot about the team... Well... no it's not. I haven't been able to get on here because I have been busy trying to find a good youtube to mp3 converter for this opera that I have grown interested in. I went through countless converters. One worked, but I had to fill out a survey, but I didn't want to do that, and now I'm trying to zip these EFW files so I can convert the ******* video! And, because of that, I have not had time to map. And, I also need some tile guys to give me some tiles to use to work on maps. You can have that as a second job, if you'd like, because I need new tiles (black buildings) and darker grass tiles. I'm sorry for being away for so long, but let us continue to work.

-Chaos(tm)

Musician of Literature

Years
  • I guess you could, but I have about xero skill in things beside mapping, planning storylines, and WPM for areas, city and route names ( I don't like bland route names such as route 1, so I give the routes names such as Rocket Hill, Ember Base, yada, yada), Pokemon for trainers and gyms. Basically, those are my only pokeHacking talents. But, I guess I will post an application on your team thread.

Yeah, I think this team is done. As good as you work, and ad novice like as I work, I don't think the hack is going to go very far, so this team is done. Besides, I don't think that this team is going to get popular anytime soon. First, I'm going to try to get more respect on this site so I can get more members on the team.

Back