• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon!...Pink...Version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raizhu

the end
Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    Clefairy wouldn't want to evolve.
    And I doubt it would be Pokemon Pink Version, probably something like Moon Version would be, er, better.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • So, I ask, what do you think things would be like if Clefairy wasn't replaced?
    I think it would be the same exact way as it is now with Pikachu except for that fact that Clefairy wouldn't be on Ash's shoulder; i think Clefairy would be walking by Ash's side

Would Pokemon Yellow by called Pokemon Pink, or even White?
    That would be weird if they were to call it Pokemon White (since looking at the 5th Generation) I think it could be called Pokemon Pink, since that is Clefairy's color after all

Would Clefairy be a more popular Pokemon?
    It would have the same status just like Pikachu

What would the anime be like?
    The same as its now except that Clefairy would be the main character. Also instead of freeing all of the Pikachu's in the early season 1 episodes, it would probably be a bunch of Clefairy's

:t354:TG

Years
  • If Clefairy was the mascot, the main protagonist would have to be a girl.

I mean, imagine seeing a new Pokemon anime with a female counterpart of Ash!

If I was to do that, I'd use one of the female player characters to represent her.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • Sooyun, please do not revive threads that have not received a post in over a month. As for Famon, you should know by now about this rule :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back