• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings! I am Apal

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2015
    Hey yall I am apalhegyi, apal for short (pronounced "a pal") and I am a Design and Business student who is working on a little hack project in my spare time. This hack takes place after the RSE timeline and revolves around the "Sacred Stones" which allow ordinary pokemon to reach thier highest potential and evolve into Legendaries. I am a bit of a noob, but its going well, PM if you want to help

Years
  • Hey apalhegyi! Welcome to PC!

Since you're creating a hack then I take it that you joined for rom hacking? Which wouldn't be surprising since many people join just for the thrill of hacking. I actually joined for hacking too although I kinda got over that phase after a while. Also your hack sounds pretty cool and I'll definitely check it out once the beta's ready.

Anyways I hope you have a good time here and I'll see you around!

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Apal, awesome to have you here with us! I'm sure you'll find some good people to help out with your project but either way I hope you won't give up on it. :) We have a lot of awesome resources to use in the ROM Hacking board. How long have you been a Pokemon fan?

Back