• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon essentials nred help please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    Hey guys so I started makimg a pokemon game with epg maker xp and all was going well until I noticed when u use a potion in battle the battle screen stays black bur u can continue to play..

so I updated v12 to 12.1 then 12.2 which says they fix the bug. So now game testing rhe bug is fixxed. However in the game.exe the bug is still there.. I have comlressed it already , please help my friends enjoy my game so far just dont enjoy the bug :(

Thanks guys I really appreciate it

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    You're going to wanna ask in the Pokemon Essentials subsection of our Game Development section. You're more likely to get an answer there.

This section is for questions (and feedback) about the PokeCommunity in general.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    Hey guys so I started makimg a pokemon game with epg maker xp and all was going well until I noticed when u use a potion in battle the battle screen stays black bur u can continue to play..

so I updated v12 to 12.1 then 12.2 which says they fix the bug. So now game testing rhe bug is fixxed. However in the game.exe the bug is still there.. I have comlressed it already , please help my friends enjoy my game so far just dont enjoy the bug :(

Thanks guys I really appreciate it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back