• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello World

ImmortalDusk

Pokemon Gamer
Years
  • Well, I quite obviously don't believe I have to mention that I love Pokemon.

My name is ImmortalDusk, real name is Mike if anyone really wants to know.

I love the Mainstream games and ROM Hacks, some of the spinoffs and I've gotten too far behind from the cards and anime to honestly say anything.

So with that out of the way, how is everyone?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Hiya ImmortalDusk! Welcome to PC. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

I too have fallen way behind on both the cards and the anime ;; Glad to hear you're still into the games though! Seems those never get old haha. Any games or ROM Hacks you're playing right now? Got any favorites?

Hope to see you around, and be sure to stop by our Pokemon Gaming forums, as well as the ROM Hacking forums! If you ever need any help, you can always a staff member or any of our other friendly users here :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I'm doing good; I hope you're well too! And welcome to the forums today; great to have you here! I'm Dragon and it's great to make your acquaintance. We have many ROM Hacks for you to try out, and you can visit our Pokemon Gaming Central board to discuss the spin off games! We have many more where that came from too, so you can explore as you wish. <33

I hope that you will enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions, feel free to refer to our FA, our Helpful links, or you can speak directly to a staff member, like myself, for any sort of assistance! See you later, and have a great night as well~!

ImmortalDusk

Pokemon Gamer
    Years
  • Heyy there Mike! and welcome to PC! it's really nice to have you here with us :)

Oh yes! ROM Hacks can be amazing sometimes, they are always so complex. And I think that what Pokemon needs now, hames with a deeper storyline and those things, haha. The same goes for the anime, but hey, tastes are tastes. We pretty much cover every aspect from the Pokemon franchise here and I'm sure that you're going to have a lot of fun here with us!

If you ever need anything, count with my help! good luck with everything here!

Thanks. ROM Hacks are my favorite way to play the 3rd Gen games since I'm horribly bad at Nuzlocke challenges.

By the way, I have to ask, how have you made over 7,500 posts in a little over 1 year? I saw that and thought it was seriously insane.

Hiya ImmortalDusk! Welcome to PC. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

I too have fallen way behind on both the cards and the anime ;; Glad to hear you're still into the games though! Seems those never get old haha. Any games or ROM Hacks you're playing right now? Got any favorites?

Hope to see you around, and be sure to stop by our Pokemon Gaming forums, as well as the ROM Hacking forums! If you ever need any help, you can always a staff member or any of our other friendly users here :)

I actually know a lot about the sight, I've actually been researching and doing what I could befre ever even creating an account.

By the way, I love your Milla signature.

Thanks for the Welcome.

I'm doing good; I hope you're well too! And welcome to the forums today; great to have you here! I'm Dragon and it's great to make your acquaintance. We have many ROM Hacks for you to try out, and you can visit our Pokemon Gaming Central board to discuss the spin off games! We have many more where that came from too, so you can explore as you wish. <33

I hope that you will enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions, feel free to refer to our FA, our Helpful links, or you can speak directly to a staff member, like myself, for any sort of assistance! See you later, and have a great night as well~!

Thank you. I'm actually trying to get my ideas together.

The only spinoff game I really liked was Coliseum (never got to play Gale of Darkness), but I love ROM hacks, unless they end up being given up on, that makes me sad.

I'm using a Mac with Wine so I'm still in the middle of turning all of my .exe files into Apps.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    Sorry I didn't great you at first Immortal I don't usually go on here not since my greating thread but nevertheless. Welcome to PC! And I didn't know you researched the sight were you one of those guests that are everywhere? I barely know half the stuff about this sight and can't find stuff on the forums to save my life. I don't know what half the functions do or are. I'm gonna just shut my mawile now. *slams it shut biting my tongue* OUCH!

ImmortalDusk

Pokemon Gamer
    Years
  • Haha, well, let's say that I have a lot of free time and I enjoy posting a lot.

I do believe that's quite obvious if I do say so myself.

Sorry I didn't great you at first Immortal I don't usually go on here not since my greating thread but nevertheless. Welcome to PC! And I didn't know you researched the sight were you one of those guests that are everywhere? I barely know half the stuff about this sight and can't find stuff on the forums to save my life. I don't know what half the functions do or are. I'm gonna just shut my mawile now. *slams it shut biting my tongue* OUCH!

It's all good, and yeah, I've been spying the forums since 2011, and actually had another account that I forgot the password to.

I made this account so I could post some things like the Gen VI sprites, I downloaded them all and named and numbered them, then uploaded them so everyone can download the whole package of normal sprites, giving the credit where it was due of course.

I like compilations, especially the one LinkandZelda posted of all the tools he's ever used.

Well, I'm gonna stop rambling.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    It's all good, and yeah, I've been spying the forums since 2011, and actually had another account that I forgot the password to.

I made this account so I could post some things like the Gen VI sprites, I downloaded them all and named and numbered them, then uploaded them so everyone can download the whole package of normal sprites, giving the credit where it was due of course.

I like compilations, especially the one LinkandZelda posted of all the tools he's ever used.

Well, I'm gonna stop rambling.

You uploaded sprites? I need to see this.

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    I'm great how are you doing besides you know not being able to use most of your rom hacking tools on mac.

Back