• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Bingo!

Ultra - Retro Reviver!

Ultra - Retro Reviver
Years
  • Hello and welcome to the bingo thread of The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask! I am sure everyone knows what bingo is, but I'll quickly explain how this bingo works. There are three people; two friends and I, and we all play through the same game using the same card. If one of us gets completes a task, that space is for them and them only, it's locks us out of that area. First person to get a bingo wins. There is a self-imposed time limit of three hours. If the amount of tasks completed is tied between both teams (or multiple people) after three hours, it's a race to get one last space. Now that the explanation of the bingo is over, time for the videos!

Note: If you are offended by swearing and cursing, I highly recommend rethinking your decision before watching this!
    Note II: Not every video is here yet, as only a few of these videos have been released publicly.

Episode 1 - "My Pants Feel Lighter"
    Spoiler:

Episode 2 - Crashing at the Old Hag's
    Spoiler:

Episode 3 - Dunk The Monkey!
    Spoiler:

Episode 4 - Incorrect Numbering
    Spoiler:

Episode 5 - Making Up For Lost Time!
    Spoiler:

Episode 6 - Clocked Off
    Spoiler:

Episode 7 - Broken Records
    Spoiler:

Episode 8 - All Even
    Spoiler:

Episode 9 - One Last Achievement
    Spoiler:

All episodes are available to view. For more content similar to this, and other content, go to my youtube channe at l- Ultra - Retro Reviver

Last edited:
    Back