• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen D/P/Pl strange action replay easter eggs

jessluvstolaugh

Video game maniac
Years
  • For me, one of the most iconic thing about Diamond/ Pearl / Platinum was the many strange mysteries that could be found with the action replay. For example: Using the action replay, go in to the church in Hearthome City and use the walk through walls cheat to run past the back wall. After a while, come back to the church and it will be titled, "foreign building". I always found that weird, especially since that church is already pretty strange. Has anyone else found any strange easter eggs while using the action replay in these games?

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    I always found walking through walls while watching the map and being able to tell whwre to go neat.

Back