• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Battle Revolution trainer names?

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2015
    So I was on Twitch Plays Pokemon Battle Revolution and were talking about the Blue Trainer (as the game glitched and we only saw Blue Trainer's victory pose, the virtual Wiimote ran out of virtual batteries) and someone brought up the question about the names of the Red and Blue trainers. Is there any source that explicitly states their names? Or are they just Red Trainer and Blue Trainer?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I'm not too sure! I'd assume they're just Red and Blue, yeah. Although, the are games and we know that the games do not follow the anime or the manga all that accurately (if at all). With that in mind, they might perhaps just have regular names like we all do.

I've got to say though, that despite popular belief that Pokemon Battle Revolution was a really bad game, I actually loved it. Although it did make me furious in the later stages when I kept getting smashed by trainers in the final championship.

Back