• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
7.5/10
I dont care for Pearl jam.
dazed053.gif

Hikari, dont you dare rate this.
icon26.gif

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
4/10 It's alright, but I don't like Homestuck much.

New Owl City song. He announced a new album not too long ago and said it will be out in Summer 2012. It's different but I'm so excited for it.

Skip to 0:59 by the way cause that's when the song starts.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
8/10 OK...
Howa bout rating this?
WAIT!!!
Before you watch this, I want you to know, Hikari10, please don't post after this. I know you hate LocoRoco 2, but just please, I don't want another 1/10 or something like that.
Here it is!

LocoRoco 2 - Yoi Yore

Years
2/10

I'm not keen on Usher, plus in my country this song was overplayed to oblivion. It got stale for me very quickly.

Rate this!

One of the more underrated David Guetta songs and my personal fave of his stuff. This 2007 classic from his third album Poplife went totally unnoticed.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
6/10 I guess this goes into the category "I wouldn't mind listening to this when it's on the radio, but I don't really care for it."

Years
5/10

Not my fave but at least The Shins are back.

Rate this!

Rate this awesome 2002 classic from Foo Fighters. This one is one of my faves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back