• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Civilization V

TY

Welcome to Civilization V, a game where the AI is only gonna denounce you and they want all your luxuries because they are lazy and always want your stuff. I am going into space as Poland because the memes told me to. But there are other Civs trying to deny Poland to can into space. Can Poland go into space, or will the evil civs and barbarians ruin their dreams for once and for all?

Episode 1 contains the buildup of a mighty nation along with barbarians who seek to lay waste to the farms and camps made by the Polish workers.

TY

Episode 2 is up, more barbarian problems as they keep spawning and killing my stuff.

Back