• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OU RMT

Years
  • This is the team I've been using on shoddy for a while now, It's worked pretty well against most pokemon but still needs changing. Please read and rate.

Zapdos@life Orb
    Timid (+Spe -Atk)
    Pressure-252spe/252spa/6hp
    Thunderbolt
    HP Grass
    Heat Wave
    Protect
    Zapdos has decent speed as well as great special attack. Heat wave 2HKO's most pokemon that resist thunderbolt. Protect stops me from taking damage when azelfs explode. Thunderbolt+Timid lets me outspeed Salamence and OHKO with thunderbolt if it has taken previous damage.

Machamp@Expert Belt
    Adamant (+Atk -Spatk)
    No Guard-252atk/240hp/18spa
    Dynamic Punch
    Stone Edge
    Substitute
    Payback

I come in and sub on the switch. I then proceed to dynamic punch etc. Payback allows me to hit ghosts and psychics hard. I can kill nearly anything from behind my sub.

Starmie@choice Scarf
    Modest (+Spa -Atk)
    Natural Cure-252 Spa/252spe/6hp
    Ice Beam
    Tunderbolt
    Surf
    Trick

Revenge Killer. Starmie comes in as soon as salamence and gyarados attempt to set up. surf usually does around 55% to T-Tar allowing me to 2HKO. I trick of the scarf as soon as possible or I trick it onto a wall (usually Bilissey).

Swampert@Leftovers
    Adamant (+Atk -Spa)
    Torrent-110 hp/220 atk/60 Def/110 spdef
    Roar
    Avalanche
    Stealth Rock
    Earthquake
    Swampert is my tanker as well as a sort of attacker. Avalanche OHKO's Salamence and 1/2HKO's latias after I've been hit. Earthquake provides coverage and obviously stealth rock. Roar helps me PHaze.

Togekiss@Choice Scarf
    Modest (+Spa -Spdef)
    Serene Grace-6hp/252Spe/252Spa
    Air Slash
    Aura Sphere
    Heat Wave
    Shadow Ball
    Togekiss is a solid special sweeper. His high defenses do come at the cost of speed though. This moveset leaves very little that can resist it. Shadow Ball is there to stop rotom coming in and thunderbolting on my parade.

Forretress@Shed Shell
    Relaxed (+def -Spe)
    Sturdy-252 hp/144 def/112 Atk
    Earthquake
    Gyro Ball
    Toxic Spikes
    Rapid Spin
    Physical wall+Spinner. Self-Explanatory.

Back