• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KajiVenator

The Flame Huntzman
Years
  • IGN: Timothy, FC: 3711-8159-5731
    Game: Pokemon X
    (Friend Safari: Munna, Wobbuffet, Xatu)

Please leave a comment if you would like an egg hatched. My time zone is PST (GMT -8) and I usually can be online in-game after 2pm PST till 10pm PST, Monday through Thursday. I can be online all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday after waking up. Feel free to leave a comment at any time as I check Reddit all day on my phone. I also check PC at times, so I will reply to alert you that I saw your comment and try to get to Wi-Fi as quickly as possible.

If a hatching location is not specified, I will hatch your Egg in the Tower of Mastery. Hatching power is not necessary but is greatly appreciated.

FlairHQ Reference (Leave a comment, if you'd like)

Optional Post Form:

• Pokemon Species and Gender:
    • Preferred Hatching Location (if any):
    • Preferred Nickname (if any):
    • Your Availability:

The Lowetta Rule (also regarding Tipping): For most hatches I perform on Pokemon X, I trade over a Buneary named Lowetta. She is a tad special to me and you are not allowed to keep her if she is traded to you. You are allowed to put items on her while she is in your possession, if you would like to tip me at all. If you would like to tip me with a Pokemon, a separate trade can be arranged where I get back Lowetta and receive your tip. Tips are still not mandatory, but are still appreciated. If you would like one of Lowetta's relatives (Love Ball, Female, Jolly Nature, four Egg Moves, 4-6 max IVs), please let me know and I will trade you an egg from my stockpile.

Other TSV Threads:

Last edited:
    Back