• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Sycamore's treasure (SPOILERS!) [Don't highlight the thread!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
  • Dem feels ;_;

Anyways, spoiler galore. So beware! You have been warned! If you're highlighting the thread, stop now! Spoiler tags don't work when you highlight the text.

Spoiler:

So where's the treasure?

Spoiler:

What is it?
    Spoiler:

I don't know why but finding Sycamore's treasure hit me right in the heart. This was moment was even more emotional than BW2! ;_;

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Reviving old thread is not allowed, you guys, so I'm closing this one. d:

A thread that has not been posted in for more than a month (generally around 30 days) is considered "old". Please do not revive old threads. If there's a topic you're interested in but the thread is too old to be posted in, create a new thread. Exceptions do apply in certain forums, so check the rules to see if they're exempt. Sticky threads are also usually exempt.

Check here for more info.

Thread locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back