• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where can I find out info/pics of the latest cards?

Years
  • Bulbanews never seems to post anything abut new cards, which is odd because I am sure they were re-releasing the base set?

Also, is there going to be a new set to accompany the newest games?

Years
  • Bulbanews never seems to post anything abut new cards, which is odd because I am sure they were re-releasing the base set?

Also, is there going to be a new set to accompany the newest games?

They were not re-releasing the Base Set. Generations contains several reprints of cards from older sets, though, which is the set you likely heard about.

News about new sets is not terribly frequent. For newly announced cards, the most consistent source is the official TCG site at www.pokemon.com/pokemon-tcg , at least in English. Fansites like PokeBeach are better for general new TCG product news for whatever reason, though.

And in all likelihood, there will be a new set for the new games, though the corresponding English set will probably release a few months after the release of the games since due to the English TCG's release schedule.

Years
  • PokeBeach is a great site, thanks.

Quick question: What are the newest card sets, going back a few sets?

Fates Collide, Breakpoint, Breakthrough, and Ancient Origins are the last 4 full sets released that are still in print/on sale in most stores. Generations is also being printed and released along side these sets, but pretty much exclusively only in collection type boxes.

Years
  • If you like Charizards, not only are there three Charizards in the Generations set, but there's a collection box that comes with a really cool-looking Charizard EX promo.

Years
  • You're welcome! I noticed it says you're from the UK. I think the European collection boxes have a jumbo card instead of a figure, but I could be wrong there.

Back