• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Weekly] Who's That Character? [Week 11] vote in poll guys..

Q1. Which is better?

• Riddles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who's that character(WTC)

• Both

• 3 week riddles, 1 week WTC

• 3 week WTC, 1 week riddle

• 2 week WTC, 2 week riddle

• Only WTC

• Only riddles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years

Who's That Character

Welcome Welcome!! So you guys are thinking what is this!! where are riddles. I'm thinking same......xD. This is a experiment to see if this game arouse your interest or simply you like it or not. So every week I'm going to post a 100% blur image of any character from cartoons to anime, Vedio games to Marvel universe and so on. You have to find the name of character. You're going to get 1 point for each right answer. You can see your points in Legend in Making post in main thread.

Direction

• *. Try to guess the character from blur image.

*. SendDesinishon a PM when you guess the image of character. You can message me countless time xD. But only your final answer counts.

*. Don't post your answer in thread.

*. Feel free to discuss how hard the puzzle was without giving a hint.

*. Don't feel sad if you don't get right answer. This thread is about having fun so enjoy every moment.
Rewards

You solve that *-*-* case so you want reward, so you all won 3 million dollars .

just kidding. You're going to get one of these awesome emblems.

These are emblems that you're getting after certain number of points....

Spoiler:

#Clue

Last day to submit answer is 30 June. Try to guess the right answer guys and please reply to poll. ^.^

Years
And the answer is.....

XWAwiUq.jpg

squid ward from spongebob square pants.

And the winner is ImMrRoboto. Thanks for participating bud.
So, I think you guys don't like it too much. - _ -
Don't worry I'm going to give it another try for sure but not this week. I've other thing stored for you guys.......stay tuned.

Back