• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pikachu club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
Years
Pikachu has like two storng attacks. Thunder and steel tail (whatever it's called). Thunderbolt is the most used though, next to quick attack.

~Dazed and Confused Dude

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
Actually, I never thought bout that. That is wierd to me though. I recall watching Pokemon the First movie and saw Pikachu knock out a Golem that is rock/GROUND with thunderbolt!

Zeo

Moron
Years
+el_pal said:
Actually, I never thought bout that. That is wierd to me though. I recall watching Pokemon the First movie and saw Pikachu knock out a Golem that is rock/GROUND with thunderbolt!

Darn! Now I'm gonna have to go watch the first movie again to see if your right!

By the way. do we know what Gender Pikachu is for sure?

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2005
Hey, can I join? ^_^

:chu: :pokeball: :chu: :pokeball: :chu: :pokeball: :chu:

Years
Okay, obvously Ash's Pikachu's strogest attack would be Thunder. It wiped out the stadium back in Rustburo City as well as destroyed a small mountain when chasing a Team Aqua member! Oh and about that Golem thing, it was either in the air or Pikachu blew up the ground it was standing on, therefore losing all grounding abilities. Listen to Brock's explination to Max when Ash was battling Treecko.

BTB, it's not Steel Tail, it's Iron Tail.

Years
katfox2 said:
Really? :nervous:
Thank you so much for adding me to the club!!! :D
Well, if you like pikachu...you do, right XD
pikasweat.jpg

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
Years
I believe Pikachu is a male. Remember that episode in season 1 when Misty was shopping and it said the boys hold the girl's shopping bags, while they shop. Pikachu, along with the boys, was holding bags too! And, besides, it acts like a boy...I dont know why I think so.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
Pikachu is male I think. Well I just think cause it seems as if Pikachu is thrown in with the other boys. I never called Pikachu him though. I call it IT. So I don't pay attention to stuff like that.

ashley03

Queen of Oddness
Years
yah....why is that?i can picture a female pika.*draws a pika with long eyelashes
HA,Ha,HA i did it!!!!!!there's a female pika somewhere in the world.

takes yellow,black,brown,and red makers...........MORE FEMALE PIKAS!!!!!!!
uses 1 ton of paper......ooops!!!1 forest down the dran..........all unthankz to me!!*slaps self on hand* ouch!!

p.s.-can i plz join this club? owner of club plz. PM me

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
You can join. GG is owner and I am Co-Owner. A world of female Pikachus.... Sounds right :p

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
Okay, back to Pikachu. Now do you think Pikachu (Ash) will ever compete in a contest? Let's say May (TV show) took Ash's Pikachu and entered it in a Contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back