• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Hurricane Version

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
Years
  • Hello All.

I'm creating a new game,

I only have a few ideas as of now, but here they are.

• A Pokedex of NOT all 493 Pokemon, but about 150, including fan favorites such as Pikachu :3
    • There will be one starter, Seedim. You find it in an egg while hiking.
    • Seedim evolves into Shaymin. Shaymin evolves into Shakane (As in Shaymin Hurricane)
    • Shaymin will have the same sprite, but lower base stats. Shakane will be Shaymin's sky forme.
    (The Shaymin thing was to primarily show that my game isn't like the others, and isn't a COMPLETE replica of a Pokemon Game plot)

I will post the Pokedex here when i'm done.

Edit: SEEDIM!!! ->
    seedim.gif

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
    Years
  • Seedum looks(must resist...resist...resist...can't...do..it...) SO CUTE!!!!!

Great idea with the pokedex!!! Fan favorites!(No more Magikarp and Bidoof!!!)

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
  • Seedum looks(must resist...resist...resist...can't...do..it...) SO CUTE!!!!!

Great idea with the pokedex!!! Fan favorites!(No more Magikarp and Bidoof!!!)

Thanks XD.

But Magikarp and Bidoof are in it.

Magikarp, cause i LURV Gyarados
    Bidoof, cause it annoys everyone, and i love it!

WhippedCream

Greenhorn Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    Sweeet! xD

Thank god for no more crappy-ass pokemon like caterpie. x]

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
    Years
  • Thanks XD.

But Magikarp and Bidoof are in it.

Magikarp, cause i LURV Gyarados
    Bidoof, cause it annoys everyone, and i love it!
    Yeah! Bidoof for HM Slave! XD I love Gyrados too. Bite right when it evolves!(Though Thrash sure sucks...)
    Sweeet! xD

Oh, great. No we're gonna get a post by AJ telling us how much he loves Butterfree. Just kidding, no offense. XD

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
  • Sweeet! xD

Yeah! Bidoof for HM Slave! XD I love Gyrados too. Bite right when it evolves!(Though Thrash sure sucks...)
    Oh, great. No we're gonna get a post by AJ telling us how much he loves Butterfree. Just kidding, no offense. XD

XD!!!
    You guys are just out of luck for sure.
    I can't have EVERY strong pokemon.

Wurmple and Caterpie are in it.
    Cause fighting uber strong pokemon all the time is hard.

But Dragonite, Tyranitar, Garchomp, and Salamence are in it 8D

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    if you need help i would love to help...also do you have an overworld cause i could help make one

incognito322

let's look towards the future!
    Years
  • how about the setting? if you're thinking of a hurricane shaymin, and its the "mascot pokemon", its catastrophy would be a hurricane, right? an overall aquatic region would promote that kind of thing.

...or not! anyways, the idea looks good to me, i'd love to see where you're going with this.

Back